+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Hey Guys; Do they still

Hey Guys;
    Do they still issue white (or any) stickers? I went on the DMV website (for CA) and found that they stopped the yellow ones.. did they also stop issuing the white ones?

Thanks;
    Josh

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

The white ones are still

The white ones are still available for Zero Emissions Vehicles. The only ZEV's that you can buy today are the Honda Civic GX (CNG powered) and the eBox (pure electric).
    The yellow ones (for AT-PZEV hybrids) have been sold out for a while.

In the "Bay Area", if one

In the "Bay Area", if one wants an HOV sticker one must put money in a FasTrak account, even if one doesn't use the bridges. So, for over three years FasTrak has had my money sitting there. I asked for my money back and they said it would invalidate my HOV stickers. Does anyone know if that is true? I can't find anything on the Web about stickers getting invalidated.

rather smell nice then bad

rather smell nice then bad eh??
    (:

i think you are lucky to

i think you are lucky to have the stickers, even if they are ugly and clash with the color of your car. my mom purchased a prius, filled out the application and sent the payment. what she got in return was a cashed check and no stickers.

I was wondering if any

I was wondering if any graphics guys or shops could make a replica...I'd love to put one on my diesel pickup near the exhaust pipe.

ewwww, that sounds pretty

ewwww, that sounds pretty ugly indeed

I am guessing they went with yellow so that the police on the highways could easily spot cars this way. it kind of stands out.

could they have picked a better color though?

Ugly stickers are always a

Ugly stickers are always a frustrating thing.The state should wake up from this and should try to act in a more sensible manner.

You're an effing ninny baby

You're an effing ninny baby idiot. Quit complaining and be happy that you have carpool stickers you asswipe. Who cares if they're yellow!!!! OMG that's so trivial. And if you did your homework you'd know that the white stickers are reserved for people like me that have alternative energy CLEAN Natural Gas Vehicles. Now go suck it!

OMFG like you should buy

OMFG like you should buy some cute yellow rims to offset the stickers.

yeah, you're zooming by in the carpool lane whilst the rest of the population is stuck in traffic..

booo freeaking hooo..