+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 795
  1. #611
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    0

    got the stickers today

    HE0815xx.

    09/25 signed sales contract
    09/26 faxed fastrak application
    09/30 took delivery
    09/30 got the transponder and paper work in the mail
    10/07 dealer phoned with license plate #
    10/07 mailed reg-1000 via usps priority mail w/ delivery confirmation
    10/10 6:32am the mail "arrived at pick up point" in sacramento
    10/11 4:23am the mail was "delivered"
    10/25 DMV deposited the check
    10/26 The check cleared the bank
    10/27 Transaction showed up in online banking
    10/30 Stickers Issued
    11/01 Postmarked
    11/04 Received

  2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawning Sky View Post
    HE0815xx.

    09/25 signed sales contract
    09/26 faxed fastrak application
    09/30 took delivery
    09/30 got the transponder and paper work in the mail
    10/07 dealer phoned with license plate #
    10/07 mailed reg-1000 via usps priority mail w/ delivery confirmation
    10/10 6:32am the mail "arrived at pick up point" in sacramento
    10/11 4:23am the mail was "delivered"
    10/25 DMV deposited the check
    10/26 The check cleared the bank
    10/27 Transaction showed up in online banking
    10/30 Stickers Issued
    11/01 Postmarked
    11/04 Received

    Hi,

    Looking at your list and my application and something doesn't seem right. The Fastrak form wants your license plate number. Will they accept the form without the plate?

    Also, for registration, did you just use the one in the dealer taped in your front window?


    Thanks for any help, I just got my 07 Prius yesterday.

  4. #613
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatemycommute View Post
    Hi,

    Looking at your list and my application and something doesn't seem right. The Fastrak form wants your license plate number. Will they accept the form without the plate?

    Also, for registration, did you just use the one in the dealer taped in your front window?


    Thanks for any help, I just got my 07 Prius yesterday.
    FAQ #4

    http://www.bayareafastrak.org/static...ions.shtml#faq

  5. #614
    Thank you very much!

    Fax sent

  6. #615
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    0

    wondering if I just missed the cutoff...

    DMV received my application on Oct 16, but still hasn't cashed my check yet. Seems like all the people who had theirs delivered by Oct 13 (the previous Friday) had their checks cashed two weeks ago. Bummer...

  7. #616
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    0
    Hi-
    They took nearly 3 weeks to cash my check, so they are not necessarily late with yours. Here is my process:
    9/30 purchased 2007 Prius at sticker price from City Toyota; held purchase with personal check
    10/2: exchanged personal check for cashier's check; picked up car; went to Fastrak, and got printout of account, plus came home with hybrid transponder
    10/3: dealer walked through papers at DMV, phoned me with plate number
    10/4: sent app to DMV for stickers, express mail
    10/5: app delivered by USPS and signed for at 5:46AM
    10/25: stickers issued, one day before check cleared
    10/26: check cleared
    11/1: received stickers

    Good luck!
    Thalia

  8. #617
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    0

    CA DMV Website

    Looks like the DMV website has been updated in the last couple of days

    http://www.dmv.ca.gov/vr/decal.htm

    The original 75,000 Clean Air Vehicle Stickers that VC 5205.5 allowed for hybrid vehicles have been issued. As of January 1, 2007, the law will change to allow an additional 10,000 stickers to be issued to hybrids. The department will continue to accept applications for qualifying hybrids; however, the stickers will not be issued until the new law takes effect on January 1, 2007.

  9. #618
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    0
    So close... I just bought an 07 Prius last friday, hoping to get my plate number this friday, and hoping I could still get a sticker sooner than January.

    Oh well, I'm going to send the sticker application in anyways asap, especially if they're processing them in order of reception. I want those stickers!!!!

  10. #619
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    0

    got my stickers today

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianTung View Post
    DMV received my application on Oct 16, but still hasn't cashed my check yet. Seems like all the people who had theirs delivered by Oct 13 (the previous Friday) had their checks cashed two weeks ago. Bummer...

    Brian my app was received by dmv on the 16th as well, my check was cashed on 11/6 and i got my stickers today, so hopefully you will get yours as well.......

  11. #620
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    0

    My Prius purchase.

    Hi,

    After I read this thread at the end of October, my wife and I got a
    conclusion that we must stay in line even though we could not get one of
    first 75K stickers.

    So, I acted quickly.

    11/1 1:30 PM Got car key from Stevens Creek Toyota, San Jose

    I have everything ready: form to DMV, $8 check, postal stamp, envelope...
    waiting for plate number.

    46 hours later ...

    11/3 11:30 AM Dealer told me the plate number.

    11/3 12:30 PM Got FastTrk transponder from S.F. customer service center

    11/3 1:30 PM dropped the mail at the post office.

    So, the sticker application was mailed to DMV within 48 hours of purchase
    (2 hours after I got the plate number) .

    The reason I chose that dealer was because it filed vehicle registration
    electronically. And, they have Hybrid in stock.

    Not everyone in that dealer knows that I can get a plate number in 2 days.
    A guy told me "It takes several weeks."

    The sales person's name is Ryan. A nice guy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts