+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

CA DMV Clean Air Stickers SUCK!

i work in la downtown and i have 2006 civic with stickers. Where can i find this information about free parking? can you lead me to their website. Do i need to do something or apply for the free parking?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Chris, here's the September 2004 press release URL:

http://blogging.la/archives/2004/10/free_parking.phtml

By the way, New Haven CT and San Antonio TX also have free parking for hybrids.

The city of San Jose CA also has free parking for hybrids, but only if you bought your hybrid from a San Jose dealership.

July 18, 2006 Purchased 06 Civic Hybrid

July 19, 2006 Deal walked registration through DMV and I picked up plates same day.

July 20, 2006 USPS next day application to DMV

July 26, 2006 DMV process application and issues stickers.

July 27, 2006 DMV mails stickers.

July 31, 2005 Stickers received.

That has to be record time! wow... Still waiting for dealer to register my car..

Dey

cyberesqlaw...congrats!! How about sharing the sticker number??

Do you absolutely need to have the license plate in order to apply for the clean air sticker? I got a new prius last week and not sure if I can apply for stickers now or need to wait until have the registration completed and have my license number.

Thanks,

Meg

From the author of the California HOV legislation:

The 75,000 limit for stickers authorized by Assembly Bill 2628 is quickly approaching, at which time the DMV will stop issuing them. As of July 27,
    2006, the DMV has received 73,284 applications, with 62,181 sticker sets issued. The 73,284, however, includes applications that were incomplete and returned to the requestor.

All applicants must meet strict requirements. Applicants must own a hybrid vehicle that can achieve 45 miles per gallon or higher, have their license plates registered with DMV, and own a FastTrak responder if the applicant resides in the Bay Area. Incomplete applications will be denied.

I will keep you informed as we reached the 75,000 limit and more information becomes available. Should you have additional questions on this or any state-related matter, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

FRAN PAVLEY
    Assemblymember, 41st District

Anyone have a recent sticker number? Just sent my sticker application yesterday, thanks all!

Dey

What are the most recent sticker #s?
    I just overnighted my application in to the DMV, the dealer took 1-month to get my plate # to me! As long as I get #75,000 or under all will be well! RR