+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
    1/12 Bought 2007 Civic Hybrid. Asked for expedited registration. Dealer says it will be processed on 1/15.
    1/16 Waited for license plates.
    1/23 Still Waiting
    1/30 Still Waiting
    2/06 Still Waiting
    2/13 Still Waiting
    2/23 Still Waiting (doesn't really matter anymore)

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

replacing the stickers and fastrak

Hi

Does anyone know whether I need to submit evidence of fastrak account if I need to replace the stickers? It seems so from the wording on the form. But what kind of evidence to submit? The one coming originally from fastrak was sent to the dmv with the original application.

DS

Ca Dmv Cas

Dawning Sky - this may be a moot point since the CA DMV is no longer accepting applications for the Clean Air stickers - having registered over 90,000 of the 85,000 authorized - but the Fast Trak issue is this - while Clean Air vehicles may qualify for using the Diamond Lanes, they are not exempt from paying the bridge tolls. So, in order to get a Clean Air sticker, you had to register with Fast Trak and get a "special" account and box, so they can charge you for crossing a bridge.

More HOV sticker on the way???

Does anyone know at this time if there is any talk in the legislature or what kind of pressure is being place upon Schwarzenegger to increase the allotment of stickers? Also for those who have the stickers, do the stickers allow for free bridge tolls during carpool hours??? thanks

Set of Stickers For Sale

I might know of a set of stickers for sale -- they would be sold as "collectors items" as they are only legal to use on the car that they were supposed to (but never) put on.

Anyone interested? How much might they be worth ? You could have them tomorrow for the right price

Stop bitching

All you people can do is bitch, I found this site from the Penn & Teller show. Hybrids are a joke and waste. Then I see here in Cali where I live as well you get free carpool access which anyone else with a single passenger pays for, then you bitch about the fucking color of the sticker...that it looks ugly on your car. If you dont like it dont use the fucker. Besides why clog up the carpool lane, leave it for people who actuallly carpool. Hybrid drivers are all the same.. "were so special" ..bunch of fucking tree huggers. Just shut up and enjoy the sticker hahah

Quit yer whining....

I just forked over $19.3K (out-the-door price, with a new +3 year/+36K miles extended warranty policy) for a relatively high-mileage used 2004 HCH that has a set of stickers on it. They are the most beautiful accessory I have ever seen on a car. I love them. I estimate I paid about $15.3K for the car and warranty, and about $4K for the stickers!

FWIW, the process of getting a FasTrak account and then applying for transfer of the stickers to my name seems like it's a real simple thing to do. I would endure a much more onerous process for the priviledge of being able to reduce my new commute (new job) to around 30 minutes.

You'll never hear me complaining about the price, color, placement, size, or anything else to do with these wonderful stickers (until they cancel the HOV lane priviledge perhaps!).

Have a nice day,

Dave

P.S. I have a rather nice black 2000 Lexus LS400 and a gorgeous blue 50th Anniversary 2003 Corvette that need new homes.....anyone interested?

Hibryd,

I wonder how you can get an extended warranty.
    Did you buy the car from a Honda dealer?
    Do you know if they offer this to any used Honda hybrid cars?

Thanks,

2006HCH

Sticker Transfer

Hibryd,

How long have you waited before you received your tranferred stickers?

the yellow stickers are not

the yellow stickers are not the most beautiful thing on your car,I've seen some real dumb people put as many as four on their car. All you need is two, one the right rear fender and the other on the right rear bumper so CHP can see those tags when your driving in the diamond.