+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Please send me the ANC

Please send me the ANC service Bulletin. I purchase my HAH about 3 yrs ago and have been experience this problem for over 2 1/2 of those years. I've taken my car to a couple of Honda dealers and have paid a lot of money for what turns out to be a fishing expedition. Now my current dealer is trying to charge me $600 bucks to replace my front speakers and do another computer code upgrade to address this ANC duehicky!!! loosing my mind right about now!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Pretty great post. I simply

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your
    weblog and wished to mention that I have really loved
    surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!

Please send me the ANC

Please send me the ANC bulletin. Am looking to buy a 2005 Hybrid and I love the car, but in the test drive it made the vibrating noise. Trying to get the dealer to replace the ANC

I have experienced the same

I have experienced the same intolerable humming noise for the past several weeks. I own the 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid which I purchased new.

Its you active noise

Its you active noise cancellation system take it into honda ask them to fix it they might have a recall for it.

Production started in

Production started in Honda's Marysville Auto Plant. In early 2005, Honda's East Liberty Auto Plant started building the Honda Accord Sedan on the same assembly line that produces Civic and Element to increase Honda's flexibility in meeting increased market demand of Acura TL that was also assembled in the Marysville Plant. wimpoleclinic.com

I have just recently

I have just recently purchased a 2005 honda Accord Hybrid. The noise is quite annoying and the dealer actually said that the car runs normal. I have has the car less than on day and want to return it and get my money back. Is there any reason for the annoying rumbling noise? It hurts my ears. What can be done about this? Is it possibly just this year make and model?

I just puchased the 2005

I just puchased the 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid and the rumbling noise is hurting my ears and is quite annoying. Does anyone have the service bulletin email or copy they can send to me so that I can have the dealer replace it since they too said that that the way that mine drove was normal and that they did not hear the noise. So I would like to have the proof for them in black and white. Not havin my car for even 2 hours wanted to return it but they were closed and with today being sunday they are closed as well. Thank you to anyone that can helo me out. My husband just lost his job as a teacher for 18 years and I do not even have money to pay my mortgage much less an unneccessary car repair.

info is here: how to