+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

My 2007 Honda Accord hybrid

My 2007 Honda Accord hybrid auto stop don't always come on is this normal? For i only had this car for a month.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

excess viberation and

excess viberation and drowning noise in my 2007 honda hybrid -help --thanks --david

I've had my 2005 Honda

I've had my 2005 Honda Accord hybrid since 2008 and last year 2011 the TCS light came on. I pulled over turn off the car and turn it back on the TCS light came off but the check engine light stayed on. I was planning to take the car to the dealership the next day and the check engine light disapperred. Now the TCS light has came on 5 times in the last 3 days. Planning to take the car to the dealership tomorrow.

Does anyone know why my

Does anyone know why my accord hybrid keeps displaying the check engine light and having a very difficult time accerlating and switching gears??
    I have a 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid with 49K miles on it. I bought the car 1 1/2 years ago with 19K miles on it and have never had a problem until recently:
    - My check engine light keeps coming on. Honda diagnosed the emissions problem and said it is faulty computer software telling my car the cylinders are mis-firing when they really aren't. Honda upgraded the software and said it was good to drive. When I drove home from the dealership the check engine light came on again with the same acceleration issues. When Honda tries to diagnose the problem again they can't seem to fix it properly. This has happened everyday for the last week, very frustrating.
    Does anyone know why this keeps happening?

Lisa - Did you ever get your

Lisa -
    Did you ever get your car fixed? My 2007 Accord Hybrid keeps displaying the check engine light and I am having a difficult time accelerating. The Honda dealership just did a valve adjustment and that did not fix my problem. Honda dealership has had my car for 2 days now and they still don't know what to do. Just wondering if you ever found the solution so I can tell the dealership? Thanks

I drive a 2005 Accord

I drive a 2005 Accord Hybrid, 66,000 miles. I can't believe it's that easy but it worked. I'm still in the disbelief state but more time will further prove it, so far it's totally worked. The noise was happening only when the eco light was on & after reaching 40mph I couldn't hear it. Mostly heard it between 25 - 35mph & remedied by touching the accelerator. That ridiculously loud drone was not only embarrassing in front of friends and family but it made me worry it was the pistons not able to drop off properly while in eco. My concern was potential engine damage. When I read it was just an ANC unit I was elated. I am soooo happy !!!!

Following up on what "Jesus"

Following up on what "Jesus" said about 6 months ago(posted here), the steps he detailed have worked beautifully so far. I too have an 05 HAH and had the 'harmonic drone' noise while driving in eco mode going from 25 to around 35-40mph, drove me nuts. With his ultra easy instructions I was able to simply turn off the ANC unit. Thank you so much Jesus for posting these steps!

"if you do not have the NAV unit follow this procedure.
    1. Turn the ignition switch to ACC (1) or ON (11)
    2. Turn the audio unit ON.
    3. While holding down both the "Preset1" and "Preset6" buttons simultaneously, press the AUDIO PWR knob.
    4. "DIAG" will appear on the audio unit display to indicate you have entered the self-diagnostic mode.
    NOW, while in Diag mode turn the ANC ON to OFF by pressing the #1 button, A LOW
    frequency hum (50HZ) should sound for up to a minute. While this low frequency HUM is Sounding turn the engine on and the HUM should GO AWAY. Now drive your car and see if the low frequency drone has gone away! "

Update after my check engine

Update after my check engine light came on and my cylinders were misfiring: Honda replaced the PCM (Computer) and so far that seems to have fixed the issue.

RD - I have experienced the

RD - I have experienced the same issues on my 2007. First experienced problem of shuddering and sudden power loss. This happened at about 148k miles at freeway speeds on a warm day with A/C blowing and tunes cranked. I literally had to pull over on the freeway shoulder because when I stepped on the gas pedal there was literally no tachometer reading (no power generated). Once I turned off engine I was able to restart car clearing the ! And VSA lights, however the check engine light would stay on for a few days.
    Honda didn't know what to to think. They replaced battery and drove for wknd and when I got car back same shuddering happened. This is seems to go away once I fuel up and twist gas cap. But then after a week it comes back. This Only occurs when I feather the the gas pedal in traffic, never with cruise control.
    So you are saying Honda replaced the computer?? How much was that?? And let me know if this resolved your new remedy...thx

Please send me the ANC

Please send me the ANC service bulletin. The noise is driving me crazy!!!!! Thanks