+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Still have the kits?

Still have the kits?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

If you still have the Honda

If you still have the Honda bulletin on this issue please send a copy to me.

having same problem has any

having same problem has any one found out what the problem is with the bass sounding noise?

having same problem...

having same problem...

Please send me the bullitin

Please send me the bullitin you found about the 2005 honda hybrid drowning sound and the Honda fix if you can. Thankyou. John Mils

Please send me a copy of the

Please send me a copy of the bulletin, it may help my situation with noise.

Thank you

Did you purchase it? I

Did you purchase it? I bought my 2006 HAH new; last model year (although I didn't know it at the time). I like the car, more than most that I've owned. Fuel efficiency isn't as good as I would like in a car, but I can't justify replacing this one yet. No overwhelming problems. Maintenance expense is just under par with most other vehicles I own now or have owned.

Keep in mind that when reading these posts that they are self-selected. Most people only post when there are intractable problems and they're angry.

Just replaced the IMA

Just replaced the IMA batteries on my 2005 HAH. My warranty states that it only covers 8yrs./80,000 miles, I am at 94,000 miles. So, $3700.00 later. Did or do I have any chose but to replace the IMA batteries.

If the IMA batteries fail

If the IMA batteries fail the car simply reverts to a regular V6 accord with 3 cylinders cruising feature similar to currently selling accords.

Hi there! I'm very much

Hi there! I'm very much interested in obtaining a copy of this Bulletin as I own a 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid with a similar problem. Thanking you in advance for your assistance ... Antonio