+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Would you mind sending the

Would you mind sending the service Bulleting from the Honda Dealer regarding a Noise Cacelaton issue?
    Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I also have 2005 Accord

I also have 2005 Accord Hybrid with humming vibration noise between 50-55mph and now starting 25-35mph. Printed out the
    noise cancellation bulletin took it to my dealer and they claim my
    vehicle needs the transmission burnished to stop the sound. Anyone ever hear the same? I have less then 50,000 miles hate to think transmission is going.

Could someone send the

Could someone send the bulletin as well. The noise is driving me crazy!

i bought hond 2005 used i

i bought hond 2005 used i hearing vibrating like crazye

Great job ppl. All your

Great job ppl. All your posts on the ANC have been really helpful and probably have saved me 100s of $$$ in labour costs. Once I get the part I will change it in the driveway instead of paying my local mechanic.

Special thanks to Paul for making that video!

Here is a new one for you...

I noticed someone posted about misfires on cell 3. I too had the same problem except I had multiple misfires. Cell 2 turned out to be the problem. My rocker arm jammed in the upright position which also bent the bar. For you non-technical ppl out there (such as myself) this meant opening up the motor. My HBH has over 170k on it already for forget about any warranty.

I got the car back last week but now I have this horrible knocking sound that happens whenever the assist kicks in (blue lines). The noise is especially loud when i am in the 1500rpm range at lower residential zone driving speeds.

I dont have any warning lights on....

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I looked at the service

I looked at the service bulletin for the ANC issue. There is a simple test that anyone can do to determine if the ANC is faulty. I can't say that I understand how it works but it involves clipping a wire to the dome light (remove bulb)and when the humming starts touch the other end of the wire to the top of your cigarette lighter. The service bulletin shows pictures of how to do it.

I tried it tonight and much to my surprise the sound stopped the moment I touched the cigarette lighter. Go figure :s

Scott Ive had the same issue

Scott
    Ive had the same issue as you with the rocker arms on the rear head exceptt mine was on #3. It cost me just short $1600 to fix. The car has had an intermittent backfire sound for a while, even before the rocker arm problem...Ive had it to the dealer several times but no one seems to be able to isolate the cause. Ive read other posts with this problem but no solutions. Its frustrating to say the least.

I feel you're pain Dave. A

I feel you're pain Dave.

A Honda mechanic suggested that I have the Vtec pressure switch checked. I have been putting up with the knocking for over 4 weeks now. My mechanic is going to check again this weekend.

I was able to duplicate the sound for my mechanic last week after we elevated the front of the car and accelerated (traction control off). My guy actually used the term "backfire" when he listened. He thought that it was like it was backfiring back through the air intake.

If I get this figured out I will be sure to let you know what to shoot for.

????? ???

????? ??? ??????? .

.????/.

????? ??? ??????????? ????? ?? ???? ? ???? ???? ??
    ?? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? .
    ?????? ????? ????? ? (50? ??? ??? ???? ??)
    ???? ??
    ??? ??, SMS ??,????????
    ?????? ??? ?? ? ????? ??
    ????, ????, ????, ?????, ????
    ????, ?????, ????
    ?????(??? ? ??? ????), ????
    ?????? ??? ? ?? ????(??)
    ????????? ?? : ???,???,???,???,3~4??,5~6??,7~8??,9~10??
    ???????, ????, ????

???? : 250 ??
    ???????? ????? ??????
    MSN:xhxh111@hotmail.com

????? ???

????? ??? ??????? .

.????/.

????? ??? ??????????? ????? ?? ???? ? ???? ???? ??
    ?? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? .
    ?????? ????? ????? ? (50? ??? ??? ???? ??)
    ???? ??
    ??? ??, SMS ??,????????
    ?????? ??? ?? ? ????? ??
    ????, ????, ????, ?????, ????
    ????, ?????, ????
    ?????(??? ? ??? ????), ????
    ?????? ??? ? ?? ????(??)
    ????????? ?? : ???,???,???,???,3~4??,5~6??,7~8??,9~10??
    ???????, ????, ????

???? : 250 ??
    ???????? ????? ??????
    MSN:xhxh111@hotmail.com