+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

American cars are POS, every

American cars are POS, every single one of them. If you think you have problems with your honda, go visit ford/Mercury forum. It looks like american made cars are falling apart after 3 days.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Just had A.N.C system

Just had A.N.C system replace by Honda dealership, cost about 380.00 for parts plus tax, and 2 hours for labor. So about $650 overall.

Please send me that service

Please send me that service bulletin from the Honda dealer to born2flysatx@sbcglobal.net. I have a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid as well as have been experiencing the droning sound as well and need to fix it. Hopefully, I can work out the cost for free from my local dealer.

Thanks,

I have a 05 Accord hybrid &

I have a 05 Accord hybrid & get droning sound whenever I am at 55mph. Dealer told me it was the electronically set engine mounts and fixed it under warranty.

Have a problem with engine

Have a problem with engine light coming on and vehicle sputtering like maybe an emmission problem. Sounds like Honda has a problem and isn't admitting it. And they said they pulled production because of soft sales. Wiating to hear the cost to fix.

not sure if you got my

not sure if you got my previous message, so sending again...
    I have the 05 Honda Accord Hybrid. It is making the droning sound when coasting at 55mph. I can also hear it at 40mph. Today (till tomorrow) the dealer is replacing the ANC. However, will this solve the problem? Is the "engine mount" issue the same thing?

please send information

please send information service bulletin from honda dealer.
    Thank You
    joelunnon@hotmail.com

I have the loud

I have the loud droning/humming noise when the temperature warms up. Would you please send a copy of the service bulletin to janet.courtney@comcast.net.

Thanks much.

I also have the loud

I also have the loud droning/humming noise when the temperature warms up. Would you please send a copy of the service bulletin to tone_west@hotmail.com

I have spoke to my dealer

I have spoke to my dealer (St. Louis, MO) and to a dealer in New York. Both have told me that the ANC part is on a "National Back Order." I was told all Hybrid parts ship directly from Japan. Either there were insufficient parts in stock or not enough were made. The previous release date was June 19-there is no release date set. Let me know if anyone has been able to locate the part. Thanks!

jhgollon@hotmail.com