+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Towing capacity

I think you'll find all the

I think you'll find all the information you need on Atlanta Towing, in fact that's how I found them, I needed some information on a towing truck, I've become dependent of this resource ever since. I hope that helped!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hi all, Just a quick note. I

Hi all,

Just a quick note. I am towing a 850 lbs (dry weight) living lite 8 ft tent trailer with my honda accord hybrid (2005). No problems to date. Drive cautiously and give yourself lotsa room to stop. No rush no fuss!

I am interested in towing a

I am interested in towing a sailboat with my Mini S Convertable. Can you give me info on the type of Hitch you used, and the towing-handling conditions you experienced?
    Thanks in advance

I have a 2009 Highlander

I have a 2009 Highlander hybrid, I tow a 16 foot Smoker craft. Much less than the 3500 pound rating. I tow on the highway, through loose sand. I have had absolutely no problem, it is a champ!!

I've pulled nearly 1,500lbs

I've pulled nearly 1,500lbs with 2005 Toyota Prius... Don't be scared. I just recommend top speed of 55 mph.

I have a 2007 highlander

I have a 2007 highlander hybrid. I tow my pop up camper with no problem whatsoever. It is rated at 3500 towing capacity. My pop up is about 1500 empty. Never a problem.

THere is no such thing as a

THere is no such thing as a Hylander Hybrid V8. The V6 tows 3500 lbs