+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

I have a 97 Rav4 and

I have a 97 Rav4 and absolutely love it but am also waiting and wishing for a hybrid version. Someone should start a petition and send it off to Toyota.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

please do something with

please do something with rav4 hybrid..

because it's best suv and if you have hybrid option then it would be the best car in the history.

I agree!! This is

I agree!! This is ridiculous. If Lexus can be Hybrid than why not RAV4 ????

another gas guzzling Xterra

another gas guzzling Xterra owner here thats waiting for either toyota, honda or nissan to step up and get compact hybrid SUV on the market. I may break down and just get an escape....

Nissan Pathfinder owner

Nissan Pathfinder owner here. Waiting for a Rav4 Hybrid. I would have gotten one already, if they had it. I would never buy an American car again... so no Ford Escape for me. Maybe Camry hybrid, but don't really want a car. Waiting continues....

Yes! Add me to the list. I

Yes! Add me to the list. I hope the wait for Toyota Rav 4 hybrid doesn't turn out like the hard to fine Wii lol.

compact hybrid SUV? Is this

compact hybrid SUV?

Is this really that difficult of a concept for automakers to come up with?

Ford has done it years ago

Ford has done it years ago with the escape. I prefer Toyota and have been hoping they would make a Rav4 Hybrid.

Hoping for a hybrid RAV 4 as

Hoping for a hybrid RAV 4 as well...however, I 'm wondering if the hybrid battery is environmentally friendly. Anyone?

Regarding hybrid batteries:

Regarding hybrid batteries: Today's hybrids use NiMH batteries that are both landfill safe and very recyclable. I'd suggest that that makes them pretty environmentally friendly. Future hybrids will use Li-ion batteries which are also landfill safe and recyclable.
    FWIW, the lead-acid starter batteries in regular non-hybrid cars is hazardous, however, over 95% of them are recycled today so even they aren't much of an environmental problem.