+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

I wouldn't call the cars

I wouldn't call the cars ugly at all. I think they have enormous value both in looks, cost, and low maintenance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I agree with you.Hybrid cars

I agree with you.Hybrid cars will attract more people only through design itself if they are awesome.The companies should now concentrate on designs now.

Hey! I like the Prius and

Hey! I like the Prius and Insight. It's modern and much better looking than any crap car which comes out of America these days.

In fact the Prius and

In fact the Prius and Insight is somewhat futuristic!!!! All you old people liking boxy shaped cars and oversized carburator grilles should get a life!!!! The time for old fashioned cars is over!!!!

Interested in where to

Interested in where to invest money? Then, MMCIS investments Investment Fund is what youwant.
    MMCIS investments Investement Fund will let you receive high profits and reduce risks. MMCIS investments Investment Fund is an active participant of innovative tendencies of investing in Eastern Europe.

Hi, I was just wondering why

Hi, I was just wondering why the Aptera type 2 wasn't on the list of comparable vehicles on this site.

Totally agree! Common

Totally agree! Common Hybrids are so ugly I wouldn't want to drive one in the dark!

But I don't think Americans should buy hybrid, if they would buy a common European/Asian car, that would make a huge difference aswell.
    I live in Belgium and I have an Audi A4 from 2001. Even this "old" car does 45 miles per gallon!!! (It's a 2.0 diesel with 115 bhp).
    115 hp is more than enough for this car. It accelarates very easy up to 70 mph and would go further to 140 mph. And Audi's aren't ugly, decide for yourself:

http://www.audiworld.com/news/07/aud...ek/header3.jpg

This is a 2010 Audi A4. It uses even less fuel : 50 miles to the gallon!
    This car's price starts at 28.000$, which is mid-class in Europe. Cheaper cars are Renault & Cirtoen, they start at 20.000$ for a good four door saloon car.

your retarded

your retarded

It would have been a better

It would have been a better post if you knew proper English. "Fallow" I mean really? Come on...

You're all stupid

You're all stupid