+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Better to wait for 2007 Highlander?

The only pictures of the 08 highlander is of the concept version.Is there any real pic's out yet!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Will the "old design" 2007 highlander depreciate in value more rapidly as soon as the "new design" 2008 models arrive?

I am driving a 2007 Toyota Highlander. Just got it 9/2/2006 here in Las Vegas having special ordered it. It came from the Long Beach, Ca port/plant. It looks just like the 2006 model.

It's the fully loaded 4WD-i V6 limited with Nav system. The sticker price was considerably less than the comparable 2006 model and I was able to get it below sticker price at Findlay Toyota of Henderson Nevada. Excellent dealership to work with considering most dealerships are selling hybrids above sticker price.

And again, it's the 2007 model.

YES, they will ,It always seems to happen. But toyotas seem to be the least affected.

No url

Yes, It will most likely come out as a 2008 in March, as they did with the 2007 Camry out in March 2006.
    I am surprised there have not been any spied pictures of it out yet. They usually start coming out 6 month befor the product hits the dealerships. This is due to have a greater numbere of units out testing in different climates befor the final offical reveiling of the product.