+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Would LOVE to have a hybrid

Would LOVE to have a hybrid Nissan Xterra or Toyota 4-Runner, or similar. I'm holding out on buying my next vehicle until someone develops one. I sure wish they would HURRY UP! I'm an outdoor writer working for a conservation agency and would love to do a better job of walking the talk.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

If Jeep were to remake the

If Jeep were to remake the Scrambler, they'd totally corner the market, more so were they to make it a more fuel efficient Jeep, or even a hybrid. A small pickup is simply unheard of these days, and there's really no reason for it. Id wager that 90% of the people that buy todays trucks need nowhere near the torque or carrying capacity provided by even the entry level trucks. A modest-tag, hybrid, 5-6ft bed, beat the crap out of Jeep is quite literally the most awesome vehicle I can come up with...

Thanks for the help , great

Thanks for the help , great coment , I have been comparing also and they all have there plus and minus. I am currently looking at a 08 escape hybrid and my only concern is if the hybrid can climb a steep yet not to.. gravel road. we have a hunting ranch 20,000 acres and would like to buy this for the ranch. Thank Yopu Dennis

Hi ,we are Ningbo Wincar

Hi ,we are Ningbo Wincar Industry. Major productions:
    1.car care products
    2.off-road equipments
    3.camping goods
    You will get what you interested.You can't miss it!
    www.4x4product.com
    www.chinawincar.com
    www.wincar.en.alibaba.com
    Jacky Chai

Tel:86-574-8793 6783
    Fax:86-574-8752 9961
    Mob:13566046420
    Msn: wincar_sales@hotmail.com
    Skype?josie870125

"hybrids need braking to get

"hybrids need braking to get regenerative braking": while that statement is self-evidently true, it is absurdly besides the point. A hybrid does two things for you: (1) it turns off the engine when you're not moving at a stop light. (2) it runs the engine at its highest efficiency all the time, and uses electric motors when the car can't directly take advantage of the high efficiency.

They don't want to make a

They don't want to make a hybrid off road vehicle so you'll do just that, spend more money, buy two cars instead of one.