+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Prius Battery

Hey are using Wordpress for

Hey are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
    Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Howdy! I know this is sort

Howdy! I know this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.

Does running a
    well-established website such as yours require a massive
    amount work? I'm completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like
    to start a blog so I will
    be able to share my own experience and
    feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or
    tips for new aspiring bloggers.
    Thankyou!

Have you ever thought about

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would
    love to have you share some stories/information.

I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an
    e-mail.

Hi, i recently bought a used

Hi, i recently bought a used prius 2007 model and so far my experience is the best especially with regards to its fuel efficiency. I would to know if any one of you knows who is making an after market battery pack for prius and has had anyone installed it in your prius?
    Cheers,

I bought my 2006 Prius at

I bought my 2006 Prius at 104K 18 months ago for $15k and have driven 30K more of wonderful kilometres averaging about 5.4 litres per 100 which is over 52mpg. I drive at about 106kph on the highway, and feel so comfortable it's like being in my armchair at home - I couldn't believe how comfortable it was, and all the controls seemed to be just where I wanted them. If I have to replace the HV battery for $4k it will just be part of the ongoing costs, but so far all is working really well and I love my Prius