+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid Car Rental for Wedding

My fiance and I would like to have a hybrid car as our wedding transport and were looking into renting. I'm having trouble finding a place that rents hybrid vehicles in Maryland. Any tips?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

You could go to a dealer and take a hybrid out for a test drive just before the ceremony...

Some dealerships offer a hybrid as a service-loaner vehicle. I know that a couple of local Honda dealers here in Vancouver, Canada have Civic Hybrids as their service loaners. So maybe someone local offers them in your area. Or call some of the dealers and tell them what you're trying to do, they might just be willing to rent or lend one to you.

Enterprise Rent-a-Car has the Toyota Prius here in Massachusetts. (That's how I got hooked on the Prius.)

Maybe Enterprise in Maryland has Prius, too?

Good luck!

We recently flew into Las Vegas and rented a Civic sedan hybrid to go onto California. We spent less than $60 in fuel and went over 1400 miles and oh so comfortable. We used Fox Rentals but I dont know if they are in Mass. Goodluck

czarnogóra

<a href=http://www.czarnogora.etunezja.pl>czarnogóra wczasy</a>czarnogóra wczasy.

czarnogóra

<a href=http://www.czarnogora.etunezja.pl>czarnogóra wczasy</a>czarnogóra wczasy.

Hack again?!

Hack again?!

Weddings are well known to

Weddings are well known to be a very special day for two individuals who share the same love and affection with one another. This day could never be more special than having the perfect bridal gown, the perfect tuxedo for the groom, the perfect reception for the occasion, and in addition, the perfect bridal car for the newlywed. Cancun wedding packages