A Diesel Honda Oddesey is

A Diesel Honda Oddesey is coming out next year for 2010

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I still want a Toyota

I still want a Toyota

TOYOTA, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS

TOYOTA, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR. WE WANT A HYBRID MINI VAN. I AM GETTING SO PISSED OFF WAITING FOR YEARS NOW, I AM ALMOST WANTING TO NOT BUY TOYOTA ANYMORE.

My wife and I share a honda

My wife and I share a honda civic, have a 2 year-old daughter and are expecting another child in August. The civic already is not meeting our growing needs and we would buy a hybrid minivan today if it was on the market. I sure hope one is brought to the U.S. market before we are forced to buy a non-hybrid car.

Please make a hybrid minivan

Please make a hybrid minivan available as soon as possible.I am handicapped and therefore forced to use a van so I can add a ramp. I would buy a hybrid in a flash.

Toyota: I'm not at all sure

Toyota:

I'm not at all sure what you're waiting for but, if this hybrid mini van available in Japan and elsewhere is functional and effective, I can't imagine a logical reason to keep it out of the US market.

Indeed, much along the lines of an above post wherein which the writer suggested he's waiting to purchase until someone comes out with a hybrid mini van and another poster who ascertained for the readers that he had a Prius and would buy a hybrid mini van in a heartbeat....

I concur.

Present US buyers with this product and your sales will fly past any possible measure.

I'll take the first one available.

I'm waiting to purchase a

I'm waiting to purchase a new minivan myself, am looking for a hybrid or even all electric option.

My family grew up one more

My family grew up one more member and that makes us 5 now.
    We need something better than the hybrid hylander that we own. We would love to get the hybrid mini van you offer in Japan... However, I can not wait for you guys to make it available, since you haven't even announced when you could possibliy offer it here in the US. It seems like you don't really care that so many families would go for this option.

Hope hybrid van come to the

Hope hybrid van come to the market soon. We have Prius 2010 and it works great. We also have old vehicles made in usa, but they broke oftens. We pay more on fixing them. We want to get rid of them and buy a new Toyota hybrid van, if it comes to market.

I would buy one right away.

I would buy one right away. The highlander hybrid is just too expensive. My Prius is getting too small for my family. A Sienna hybrid at $27k? Practically a steal with the functionality you can get with it. I hope toyota decides to market it in the States before my 17 year old Geo Prism gives up the ghost.