+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Alright Toyota, I love your

Alright Toyota, I love your cars and we all know they hold up, well, better than any other car out there. So, as much as the little redneck tendancies in us love NASCAR, it is time to satisfy your recurring customers. Bring the hybrid minivan over the ocean to the US! You know it will sell so just do it!!!!

Once I found Toyota, I became a recurring customer. Sadly my husband was into Dodge and some how talked me into a Durango, we were not married yet, I think I was trying to humor him. The Durango has lived it's years and while it is still rolling on the roads, it is beginning to make strange noices! I am patiently waiting for your Hybrid Mini before I purchase a new car. Please don't wait long enough for myself and my 1 and 2 year old children to be stranded on the side of the road! Bring the hybrid mini!!!!

Hey all you others, I say we all go in together and order and purchace the hybrid mini over in Japan. Maybe with the "Bulk" order they will give us a discount on the boat to get them over here! Cars get shipped over for those in the military and such, maybe we can get them over here for a munch of strung out tired exahusted moms with a pack of screaming kids!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Not only do we need hybrid

Not only do we need hybrid technology in mini-vans, but Toyota should offer station wagons as well. I live in Germany and the selection is far greater than in the United States.
    http://www.toyota.de/cars/new_cars/avensis/index.aspx

This would give those who don't want or need a SUV or Mini-van a choice.

Why do they waste hybrid technology on small cars?

Is there any update on

Is there any update on hybrid mini-vans? I keep hearing Toyota promises, all the way back to 2001, but still don't see any real commitment. I would buy two and replace both my minivan and my compact car if the hybrid was available. With 3 small children, there is no way I can give up a mini-van for a compact hybrid.

I desperately want a

I desperately want a minivan...but with gas prices the way they are I can't imagine monthly payments as well as spending over $200 a month in gas to for the current minivans. If a hybrid van was to come out....I would purchase one today!

I desperately want a

I desperately want a minivan...but with gas prices the way they are I can't imagine monthly payments as well as spending over $200 a month in gas to for the current minivans. If a hybrid van was to come out....I would purchase one today!

Toyota Hybrid Mini-Van

Toyota Hybrid Mini-Van please; otherwise, Hyundai and Kia make better minivans. Toyota only advantage now is Hybrid. If they do not make one soon... Customers will flock to Korean Mini-Vans.

Add me to the growing list

Add me to the growing list of those upset by the lack of hybrid mini-vans on the market. Granted, gas pries are a concern, but that is beside the point for me. What about working toward a more sustainable mode of living? Hybrids are helping that to some degree. I am willing to pay a little more for a hybrid simply because it is the "right" thing to do.

Surely the automotive industry has hear our cries. And we are still waiting for an answer. At what point should we expect big business to listen to the consumer? At what point should we expect big business to do the right thing?

I guess we have an answer in their silence...

Add my vote to the list of

Add my vote to the list of those interested in buying a Toyota hybrid mini-van. A hybrid Sienna would be great for our family.

i have a hybrid mini van!

i have a hybrid mini van!

I can't believe there isn't

I can't believe there isn't one already, it makes the most sense to me. Minivan owners aren't trying to be cool or buy something that's bigger/better. They are looking for a practical car that fits their family and their stuff. I'll need to switch from a wagon to a minivan in the near future, but the drop in mileage is a huge concern. I would guess this that a hybrid minivan would be one of the top selling hybrids on the market, if not the top.