+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

One more vote for a hybrid

One more vote for a hybrid van! And damn soon! Like bring a shipload of the Japanese hybrid vans over here now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I have been waiting to buy a

I have been waiting to buy a hybrid minivan. I can't wait much longer. Anyone know when it will ge here?

WOW!!!! I cannot believe we

WOW!!!! I cannot believe we are not getting a hybrid minivan yet!!! Toyota and Honday need to get on the program like 3 years ago.

I would definitely buy a

I would definitely buy a hybrid minivan if it were available! I am really surprised this isn't on the immediate horizon.

I also have an old falling

I also have an old falling apart car and three kids, an old volvo station wagon. I would love to buy a larger car, my oldest just hit 6 foot, but won't buy one that gets under 40 mpg. We put a friggin' man on the moon, surely we must be able to make a car for me?

I have been waiting for

I have been waiting for Toyota to offer the Sienna in a hybrid. I have a 2003 Sienna that desperately needs to be traded in.
    Yo, Toyota!
    What the HELL are you waiting for???

I drive a Dodge Caravan that

I drive a Dodge Caravan that gets 19mpg. I have been waiting for a Hybrid that seats 7 being that I have three kids. The Tahoe is really just a sorry excuse for a hybrid. I agree with the person above, we can put a man on the moon. But I can't help but to think the "man" wants to stop it, if you know what I mean. Every soccer mom in the US will drive on and they want us to buy a Tahoe instead.

I'm looking for a new

I'm looking for a new minivan soon too. With three kids we need the room a minivan provides. And, I'm very interested in a hybrid version. The rumor has been running for 3 years now that a Hybrid Sienna is coming to the U.S. Market. Isn't Toyota listening? Or, maybe Toyota has some deal going on with Honda, Ford and the rest not to bring it here because they know they'd loose market share big time? Maybe it is some kind of oil company/car maker/governement consipracy. Where's the media investigation on this story? "What happened to the electric car was a good story"...I bet "Where's the hybrid minivan" might be even better!

Our 1998 Honda Odyssey is

Our 1998 Honda Odyssey is beginning to growl at me; my goal was to keep it until 200,000 miles, HOPING that by then there would be a hybrid mini-van. We won't make it much past 200k, so let's hope those car folks hustle up a bit!

ps Besides, how hard can this be?

Now here's a thought - I

Now here's a thought - I wonder what politicians would say if they saw this link where the idea has been discussed in vain for over three years? Honestly, the little people that want the hybrid mini-vans are not being heard... let's get the big guns to lobby on our behalf...