+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

We are hostages to Big Oil.

We are hostages to Big Oil. More wars, higher oil prices. Phooey! I want a hybrid minivan and so do a lot of people.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Stop hack the program!!!

Stop hack the program!!!

Stop hack the program!!!

Stop hack the program!!!

I have almost 200,000 miles

I have almost 200,000 miles on my 2000 Sienna Mini Van. I will drive it for 500,000 miles unless Toyota brings the hybrid version here... Give me a reason Toyota to buy a new Van from you. This goes for Chrysler and Honda, too. First one to sell a 40mpg Hybrid Mini Van here will get my cash.

Can anyone know when a

Can anyone know when a hybrid minivan will hit the US?

In the modern sense an

In the modern sense an experiment proved the viability of small petro-hybrid road vehicles in 1978. A group of students at Minneapolis, Minnesota's Hennepin Vocational Technical Center, converted a Volkswagen Beetle car to run as a petro-hydraulic hybrid using off-the shelf components. A car rated at 32mpg was returning 75mpg with the 60HP engine replaced by 16HP engine.
    Minneapolis Moving Company

Having read this I believed

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time
    both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

I am a disabled senior and

I am a disabled senior and truly can't fathom why Toyota is not willing to sell their hybrid Sienna in the U.S. I and many others would buy it in a heartbeat. What is wrong with them? Do they no longer wish to make money from us foreigners????

Considering to buy a hybrid

Considering to buy a hybrid minivan. Toyota, soccer moms need it.

The minivan market is

The minivan market is smaller than it used to be. However, minivan owners are practical people - the first true hybrid minivan will virtually sweep the market. Toyotal should, at least, explain the delay and provide a target date. We own a Town and Country with 230,000 miles on the odometer. We also own a Prius. If we need to replace the minivan, it wont be with a Toyota - unless it's a hybrid.