+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

I would love to know how

I would love to know how long we have to wait for the hybrid minivans to hit the US market so we can at least determine if it is worth the wait or if we should move on to other options. Does anyone know a time frame?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

We can put a man on the

We can put a man on the moon, but we can't get a Hybrid minivan in North America?!
    Come on people!

man on the man involved "big

man on the man involved "big oil".

how much fuel do it take to get to the moon.....? thats why

What's the best/fastest way

What's the best/fastest way to learn about a hybrid minivan on the market?

It seems like a high power 4

It seems like a high power 4 cyl diesel, combined with about 40 hp of electric on the rear wheels would be a great combination. The electrics would give great acceleration and regeneration and AWD without a driveshaft. --Tom, (who also can't figure the delay on this.)

Even if we get Hybrid RAV4

Even if we get Hybrid RAV4 it will be great. Toyota and Honda are top notch. Please keep it that way, see.
    Does any one know if the SIenna or RAV4 hybriids are in design stage right now? Possibly by 2009 these will come out?
    We are optimistic.

I need to replace my '96

I need to replace my '96 minivan, and would love to purchase a hybrid. Why are there hybrid SUVs but not minivans? How long will I have to wait? Whoever offers one first has a huge opportunity!

I would love I get one of

I would love I get one of the hybrid Toyota minivans or a plug-in hybrid SUVs as soon as one of them is available in US.

The 2008 Toyota Sienna gets

The 2008 Toyota Sienna gets 19.5 mpg average. If they put hybrid technology into it, it should get around 30 mpg.
    That's a minivan I would buy today. Wake up Toyota.

If you think we live in a

If you think we live in a free market your crazy. I am sure there is some kind of deal between our "leaders" and theirs to not sell a toyota hybrid in the stats so to help protect GM and Ford.