+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

I'm not sure if it was

I'm not sure if it was mentioned above, but the energy and pollution used to create each hybrid battery is equvalent to the energy and pollution that two hummers would use in 10 yrs of operation. Hybrids in their current state are joke from an environmental standpoint. Do some research before you decide to flame me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

You are a [&#@%!] idiot. New

You are a fucking idiot. New technologies now enable diesels to exhaust cleaner air than what went in the engine and also reduce engine noise. The best thing is to just combine the technologies and shut the fuck up, gas is the shitty inefficient fuel. Also fucking hybrids need electricity where do you think the electricity come from your asshole????????

Well, assuming that when the

Well, assuming that when the batteries go bad there is no waste created, and that the cost of replacing the battery is not more expensive then the car; then you would be totally correct.

Unfortunately, Hybrids have more parts to break and replace. More parts that require maintaining, and more expense to the owner. In time it will be hard to resell such vehicles, and will hurt the resale value. This is why luxury vehicles loose their value so quickly. Hybrids will end up in the bones yard sooner than their diesel 300+ motors will.

I like it when individuals

I like it when individuals get together and share views.
    Great site, keep it up!

I have bookmarked your blog,

I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog!
    Dev 4 Media Official Site

Thanks so much for this

Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.
    jocuri

I have a hard time

I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    jocuri