+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

compressed air car

MY FATHER WAS BUILDING ELECTRIC CARS IN THE 60'S BUT GAS WAS .25 A GALLON NO INTEREST, I HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN COMPRESSED AIR AS A ENERGY SOARCE FOR CHARGING, AND HAVE BEEN EXPERIMENTING ON A SYSTEM USING COMPRESSED AIR GENERATING AC-DC WHICH CAN FEED ITSELF,IT CAN BE USED FOR HOME POWER PLANTS AS WELL AS DRIVE A VEHICLE. ANYONE EXPERIMENTING LET ME KNOW. THANKS

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

compressed air car

F. Sobkow, what energy source are you using to compress the air that you use to generate AC/DC? Are you using a piston-type compresseor or a turbine-type compresser? And are you using the compressed air to drive a piston or turbine device to rotate your AC/DC generator?

compressed air car

the unit used a turbine-style power plant compressed air contolled.

compressed air car

F. Sobkow, your response "the unit used a turbine-style power plant compressed air contolled." does not tell us anything. Is your "turbine-style power plant" compressing the air or is it being driven by compressed air? If your "turbine-style power plant" is compressing the air, what is is the source of energy or fuel for the turbine? If your "turbine-style power plant" is driven by compressed air, what is the energy source for compressing the air?

Or are you trying to tell us that your device compresses the air, and uses the compressed air to spin a turbine, and uses the turbine to generate electricity, and uses the electricity to compress the air? Congratulations - you've just invented a perpetual motion machine! Don't you know those things are illegal?

compressed air car

yes that would be nice, but as we all know it takes energy to make energy. without disclosing my total workings to the world, yes it uses a prefilled compressed cylnder to start the turbine generator which is also switched to a compressor. but unless you are in outerspace where there is no gravity or friction it does have its limitations. it does generate more than consumes and the range is still in the works.

compressed air car

F. Sobkow, how much energy is used to pressurize / fill your "prefilled compressed cylnder"? Are you including that amount of energy in your energy budget?

So you claim your device "does generate more (energy) than (it) consumes" - right? That certainly sounds like a perpetual motion machine. My only question is are you just scamming yourself, or are you trying to scam others?

compressed air car

the only reason i responded to this site is to see if anyone else is working along this line, i am not going to devulge any specifics to you or anyone else,if anyone is trying to scam its you, why don"t you set a patent web site maybe someone will even pay you to boot.

compressed air car

F. Sobkow, patent attorneys and other scam artists who prey on inventors _love_ folks like you, who think they have invented a device that "does generate more (energy) than (it) consumes." They'll take all the money you can throw at them, and after all the money is gone, they may tell you that the laws of physics prohibit perpetual motion machines. See, for instance, the Wikipedia article at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...otion_machines.

compressed air car

thank you for your opinion but if it wasn't for the ignorance of skeptics most inventors would lack the drive to carry on,since this is not a perpetual motion machine and you have no idea what it is you should have the common courtesy to have all the facts before you render a slanderous opion####

compressed air car

F. Sobkow, are you now claiming that your device "does NOT generate more (energy) than (it) consumes"? If that's true, then I withdraw my opinion that it's a perpetual motion machine.