+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Hello! I simply want to

Hello! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs up for your
    great info you've got right here on this post. gracias.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

thank you for the thumbs up

thank you for the thumbs up ... im stilll working on this

im looking for a job to come

im looking for a job to come up with new ideas . in any thing . i can take any idea and make it happen . if you are looking for a in house ideas guy leave me a way to get ahold of you.. thank you JDAIRCAR..... AND IF YOU NEED HELP WITH FREE ENERGY IDEAS OR AIR POWER LET ME KNOW... IM WORKING ON HHO RIGHT NOW AND MAGNETS... IM FINDING THERE IS MANNY WAYS TO GET FREE ENERGY . EARTH MAGNETS ... HHO GAS FROM WATER. AND AIR POWER... Y PAY FOR SOMTHING THAT IS YOURS ????? IT JUST BLOWES MY MIND.... BUT IM HOPPING THAT THERE IS A COMPONEY OUT THERE THAT IS WILLING TO HEAR MY IDEAS AND WANTS TO BE ONE OF THE FIRES TO START MAKING FREE ENERGY AT REALLY LOW PRICE.......... ... TODAY WITH GAS AND THE PRICE OF LIVING ... WE NEED IDEAS LIKE MINE TO .... HAVE FOR OWER KIDS .....

take a look at hho . gas

take a look at hho . gas from water... somthing so easy y is this not in every day living. power from water . hho gas . from ac or dc power....... a simpel set up and big amount of gas from a cup of water . you can run a car from one cup of water. for weeks?????? look it up . this has been knowen for years . y .... r we stuck on old times ... y is it so hard to move on to new and better things....
    if you would like to know more look on youtube .... under hho gas....

whoah this weblog is

whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like studying your
    posts. Stay up the good work! You already know,
    many individuals are looking around for this info, you can help them
    greatly.

Right now it looks like

Right now it looks like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Hi, Neat post. There's a

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your web site in web explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge section of other folks will leave out your wonderful writing because of this problem.

Hey it's jdaircar again. I

Hey it's jdaircar again. I been talking about my idetas on airpower. Hho gas ... here's a new one for u ... ill tell u im the firs to find this out I can't find anything like it ... anyway. I been working with magnetism for free energy ... listen to this ... I wanted to record the waves of magnetic rock to see what rocks I could use. For stronger magnets ... I like to do my own stuff try to make new ways to make things my self. This is what I did ... I found a large rock full of magnetic properties and I took a blank caset. Tape and ran the tape under a magnet over the rock ..... I played the tape to see what happened and I taped voices gun shots talking and up and down crashing sounds .... I looked it up .. nothing like this anywhere ... but on YouTube I saw a guy using a magnet and it was records a caulater. ... so what I have found was the rocks records things around it ..... could be the magnetic stuff records things around it. Or a tone around it or vibration. It's one of these ... but I don't really know. The point is that the rocks r holding recored things from the past many. Idont know ... the rocks was in a feld nothing around. So .. I want to test this more and see what I can find ... if u know anything about this post it ...

antarvasana marathi delete

antarvasana marathi
    delete plz

Fastidious answers in return

Fastidious answers in return of this query with firm arguments and describing the
    whole thing about that.