+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

I always used to read

I always used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I
    am a user of web thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Jdaircar the truth is that.

Jdaircar the truth is that. No one wants to believe that there is a car that's can run on air. Because the idea is a form of perpetual motion .... it is not ... because it uses batteries and air compression. It runs off itself not off nothing? . But it is a self running car ......use your thinking?????????? Take a tank of air and run a air tool to spin an altnator. Use the power from the altanator to power a battery ... the battery can power a compresser that puts air into the air tank ... with all that going on ... use a pulling system from the compresser or any of the moving parts to run a compressor to run the air tool to move what your try to move ..... a car a bike a home genarator anything with power .... that's the idea if you can understand that then I'm lost in how to get my point across. . Not hard not fake not a scam it how to get free power that keeps going running itself ... the secret is two tank's that's it ... don't tell me it don't work I been doing it for years ...

I have read your blog it is

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    Dev4Media Relationships

I am happy to find this post

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    jocuri

Tata from India tested a car utilizing compressed Air which they call AirPod technology
    Last edited by jery61007; 05-29-2014 at 05:36 PM.