+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Why would Tata motors risk

Why would Tata motors risk its reputation by fudging specs on the air car? 4000 lbs of air pressure (volume unknown) powering a lightweight tubular aluminum lattice supporting an aerodynamic fiberglass shell under optimum conditions is gonna go a helluva long way. 100 miles sounds optimistic to me. I'd still buy it if it only went 30. My solar panels give me free electricity. I'd love to have a compressed-air car I can plug in when home and use around town.

I won't be buying a Chevy Volt because I don't want to be constantly buying batteries. My present car only has one battery and it seems to be the single most needing to be replaced item on the car. I don't want a car full of them!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I am very interested in the

I am very interested in the future of these cars. This seems like a fascinating story to follow into the future. I would really like to see some of these cars on the road in the United States. Apparently, there is a "hybrid" version that uses air, and when the air is gone, gasoline takes over while an on-board compressor refills the air tank. This model would be quite effective at the outset when there are few air refilling stations on the roads. If I could find one of those, I would snap it up!

Please send me your message.

Please send me your message. Can you idea be applied to a rhoades car type of pedal bike?

Another way of building such

Another way of building such a vehicle would be a plug in compressed air + electric hybrid. The way it could work would be that when the vehicle is charging (on 110/220 v) besides charging a battery or two an electric motor would power a multistage piston compressor which would be cooled by standard auto antifreeze solution. The heat of compression would be transferred by the antifreeze to an insulated tank containing paraffin or a eutectic salt solution. The air tank(s) and compressor would also be insulated to minimize heat loss.
    When the vehicle is running the compressor becomes a multistage expansion engine-similar to a triple expansion steam engine. It would use the stored heat to reheat the expanding air.
    It could also use the waste heat from a small gasoline engine to boost the power and range of the compressed air engine. It is cogeneration, using most of the energy in the gasoline. A compressed air piston engine does not need a transmission and it would be great for regenerative braking. The power from the gasoline engine can be used to power the electrical systems of the car and some electric vehicle capability as well. This would use fewer electric batteries than an electric or hybrid vehicle. It might be better for trucks and buses than it would be for cars.

Compressed air capacity

Compressed air capacity banks out of Windmill utility:
    This paper describes a storage system that uses wind energy to compress air in a series of high-pressure storage tanks. When needed, the compressed air is expanded through a turbo expander to generate electricity. The system is designed for the storage of wind energy and utilises above-ground compressed-air storage with 8,278 kPa (1,200-psia) tanks. It is applicable in the operational power region between (1) electrical storage batteries for relatively small peak power and (2) large pressurized underground salt caverns for large peak power. Therefore, it is most economic for between 0.5 and 100 Megawatt electric power systems. The key advantages over these other storage methods are that there is no need to either purchase, maintain and dispose of waste chemicals, or locate large underground caverns. In addition to supplying electrical power, the by-product heat may be utilised as cogeneration.
    For instance, the multi-stage compressor coolant may heat domestic water and the cooled exhaust air from the turbo-ex pander may benefit air-conditioning. Accounting 5% benefit from the hot water and 20% from the refrigerated air, the 0.076/ kW h cost of delivered electricity decreases to0.057/ kW h. Reducing or eliminating highpressure tanks and high-voltage power lines by using the volumetrically equivalent of long high-pressure transfer lines, further reduces the unit cost. This is particularly applicable for offshore windfarms. GE Wind turbines incorporating our patented technology (2010) will be able to compress, store and transfer air/energy into the grid on demand. Imagine pipelines of clean air powering generators and providing clean energy to the markets at peak demand. Consider: a strategic reserve of compressed air providing energy independence.
    Two issues the capability of the gird infrastructure and the availability of compressed air capacitors as a backup system. The coordinated out put of power grid net work might help to reduce the variability of wind power output. This ultimately deals two types of windmills one type ordinary variable windmills and another stable wind mill as per the output velocity based on compressed air pressure. All the compressor will be on full storage conditions whenever enough wind velocity is available in the absence of grid availability.
    It was just recently suggested that I check out the GE Ecomagination Challenge to search for potential products that would compliment/enhance our package. I am impressed with what GE has created and amazed at the number of entries and hope to succeed in my quest.
    Our idea is to provide electricity at or below grid parity depending upon location in the world and cost less than anything on the market today.
    Utilizing the compressed air cylinders in compressed air cars:Negre's Luxembourg-based company, Moteur Development International, is developing a line of cars, vans and pickups powered exclusively by compressed air. There's no gasoline, no costly service schedules and no polluting exhaust. These are no ordinary cars. Power comes from fresh air stored in reinforced carbon-fiber tanks beneath the chassis. Air is compressed to 4,500 pounds per square inch — about 150 times the pressure of the typical car tire. The air is fed into four cylinders where it expands, driving specially designed pistons. About 25
    Horse power is generated.

From my experience, you appear to potentially have a right answer. As you read the following, ask yourself if we belong together as a team and should discuss joining forces.

Sankravelayudhan Nandakumar,Cape Renewvable Energy Research center,C.I.T

New Aerodynamic propulsion

New Aerodynamic propulsion systems:
    Citation: Propulsion systems out of Selective metamterials phase conjugated in between positive and negative refractive index by frequency selective electromagnetic resonance may accumulate energy storage clockwise anticlockwise spiral vortices that may be used to propel a aerodynamic space vehicles has been evaluated by CRERC/C.I.T Project coordinator Sankaravelayudhan Nandakumar of new energy research center formed as guided by Chairman Krishnanpillai. Near the resonant frequencies the induced polarisation will become very large. A combination of circular and linear polarisation repetitions may induce faster reactions in these materials and possible fast combustion system could be induced
    This new material of frequency varied vaporization could frequency phase conjugated to produce an amplified energy gain a part of Bernoulli theorem applications in 45 degree converging nozzles.
    A sound wave represents an adiabatic pressure change progressing periodically in space and time. In water, as a result of the density maximum at 4ºC, the simultaneously appearing temperature wave is very small in magnitude compared to the pressure wave. Thus, in the present case essentially we have to consider only the effect of the pressure change on the chemical equilibrium. A chemical equilibrium is always pressure-dependent whenever the reaction partners (in equilibrium with each other) differ in volume. When this is the case, a pressure change will induce a chemical excess reaction which takes place at a finite rate and leads to adaptation to the particular equilibrium state concerned. If the periodic pressure change takes place very rapidly in relation to the chemical reaction, the system will practically not "notice" these changes: the rapid positive and negative disturbances average out before the onset of
    any appreciable reaction.
    On the other hand, if the pressure change takes place very slowly compared to the chemical reaction, the system follows these changes with practically no lag. The sound then merely propagates at a slightly lower velocity, for the compressibility of the medium contains a contribution from the state of the chemical equilibrium (cf. Fig. 1b). Now, the interesting case is that in which the rate of re-establishment of equilibrium is comparable to the rate of the pressure change (i. e. when the time constant for the establishment of chemical equilibrium is of the same order of magnitude as the period of the acoustic wave). In this case the system tries to adapt continuously to the pressure change but does not quite succeed, so that it lags behind the pressure change by a finite phase difference. The chemical state is characterized by the concentrations of the reaction partners or the reaction variable. Because of the finite volume difference between the reaction partners in equilibrium, a volume increment characteristic of the chemical change follows the pressure change with a certain phase lag. In all fields of physics where there is this kind of phase difference between "conjugate" variables there is a transfer of energy (in this case a reduction in the amplitude of the sound waves.
    For a finite phase difference, the integral JPdVis different for the compression and dilatation periods. It was very quickly found that the absorption could not be caused solely by the interaction between the Mg2+ and SO4 2- ions and the water, for neither magnesium chloride nor sodium sulphate dissolved on their own produced comparable effects. On the other hand, neither could a simple inter-ionic interaction be the explanation, either in terms of the Debye- Hückel ion clouds, for which we would expect a broad continuum of absorption at high frequenciesII, or in terms of ionic association as described by Nernst12a or Bjerrum12b, which should give a single absorption maximum. In short, it appeared that there was an interaction between magnesium ions, sulphate ions, and water molecules in the form of a sequence of linked reactions.
    This ionic fast reactions could be used in Xenondiflouride-bismauth metamateril a vaporising sytems that can be generated in converging nozzles.Structure of a tapered fiber consisting of an SBS generator and an SBS amplifier connected with a taper structure.
    Beam propagation of incident beam in the taper region of a tapered fiber.
    power reflectivity in the amplifier part, meaning the large-diameter part of the fiber. So far, the damage problem of the fiber will be released by a factor of 25. This type of fiber showed a dynamic range of 1:260, and so far it can be used over a range of 1:200 with very high reflectivity above 90% as shown in Fig. 2.26. The measured fidelity was above 90% over the whole dynamic range. Because of the short length of this tapered fiber below 1 m, the polarization of the incident light was conserved for the reflected light. Therefore, this type of optical phase conjugator can be used in double-pass amplifier schemes using a polarizing element to take out the phase conjugated SBS signal after the second pass through the amplifier system.
    The oscillator emits a low-energy beam with a diffraction-limited quality. It is then amplified by the gain medium operating in a double-pass configuration. Due to the conjugate mirror, the returned beam is compensated for any aberrations due to the high-gain laser amplifier. A diffraction-limited beam is extracted by 908 polarization rotation. So, according to these remarkable properties, it is expected that we can realize a new class of high-power and high-brightness phase conjugate lasers delivering a beam quality that fits the requirements for scientific and industrial applications.
    The two main laser architectures involving a phase conjugate mirror for correction of the aberrations due to thermal effects in the gain medium. (a) Laser oscillator with intracavity phase conjugate mirror and (b) master-oscillator power amplifier with a phase conjugate mirror. capability of aberration compensation was also shown in the earliest research works on Fourier optics and holography. Kogelnik [2] had already demonstrated that static aberrations can be compensated by using conventional holographic recording. After processing of the photographic media and proper readout of the hologram, it generated the backward conjugate wave for a clear image restoration through a distorting media. The analogy of phase conjugation with dynamic holography was then outlined by Yariv [3] and in early experiments with photorefractive crystals [4], and it contributed to extend the field of applications, thus including parallel image processing, optical correlation for pattern recognition, holographic interferometry for non destructive testing, incoherent to coherent image conversion, novelty filters for moving object detection .
    Optical phase conjugation is now established as a domain of nonlinear optics, and further noticeable advances are expected due to the interest in the development of high-energy or high average power laser sources. The concept of phase conjugation permits the restoration of a beam whose quality is close to the diffraction limit whatever the phase aberrations present on the optical path of the laser beam.
    Moreover, this property is maintained even when changing the laser pulse energy or pulse repetition rate. This permits the attainment of a great flexibility in the operating conditions of the source for adjusting its characteristics to the requirements of the applications. Also, another very important property of phase conjugation is the capability of combining and phase locking of several laser
    Near the resonant frequencies the induced polarisation will become very large. A combination of circular and linear polarisation repetitions may induce faster reactions in these materials and possible fast combustion system could be induced.
    These metamaterials under an increase and decrease in frequency with circular and linear propulsion repetitions .When the frequency of the incident wave in slightly increased ,the applied electricfield will be out of phase wit respect to induced polarisation.as a result exhibiting a negative permittivity as a result ,the electromagnetic field will exert a repulsive force on the material Such resonances occur only GigaHetz range. Using a piece of quantum electronics known as a superconducting quantum interference device (SQUID), which is extraordinarily sensitive to magnetic fields this may be possible. A superconducting circuit in which the SQUID effectively acted as a mirror. Passing a magnetic field through the SQUID moved the mirror slightly, and switching the direction of magnetic field several billion times per second caused it to 'wiggle' at around 5% the speed of light, a speed great enough to see the effect. The frequency of the photons was roughly half the frequency at which they wiggled the mirror -- as was predicted by quantum theory.
    Cold atoms have long wavelengths, which make their interference patterns easier to observe.) We can split a beam of the atoms using thin barriers of pure laser light. When the two beams were combined, they created the familiar double-slit interference patterns circular and linear wave combinations. The atoms going down one path were left alone, but those on the other path were nudged into a higher energy state by a pulse of microwaves (short wavelength radio waves). Following this treatment, the atoms, in their internal states, carried could be controlled by John Pendry N.R.I.method of phase conjugation laser simulations

Material with xenon diflouride-bismuth-gold-silver-aluminium combinations can induced faste phase conjugation reactions that may exert a magnified force.
    Sankravelayudhan Nandakumar,Reired Chief Engineer on behalf of Hubble research committee ,N.I.S.T and JILA ,project Coordinator,CRERC/C.I.T.
    1) Citation :All the planetary boundary emissions forming a cluster of feedback system act along Equi-frequency surface forming a pointing vector to simulate the humangenes act as a timer along the reversible time [Incident: 110618-000034]news@nature.com
    2) Citation: Phase conjugation by reversible tracking mirror –a future photography along the plane of space signal holograms and Neuron memory acting as a timer deciding the fate of humanbeings: [Incident: 110617-000010] news@nature.com

Main references:
    1)Generation of cross-polarized photon pairs in a microstructure fiber with frequency-conjugate laser pump pulses:
    . Fan and A. Migdall Optical Technology Division
    National Institute of Standards and Technology
    100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8441, Gaithersburg. MD 20899-8441Jfan@nist.gov

2)Immeseasurable fast reactionsthat could be obtained with refrence to in crease in magnesium sulphate or magnesium chloride by Manfred Eigen for biomedical applications

1. A. Eucken, Lehrbuch der chemischen Physik, Vol. II/2, Akad.Verlagsges., Leipzig,
    1949, p.1135.
    2. P. Langevin, Ann. Chim. Phys., 28 (1903) 433.
    3. M. von Smoluchowsky, Physik. Z., 17 (1916), 557, 585.
    4. A. Einstein, Ann. Physik., 17 (1905) 549, 19 (1906) 289, 371.
    5. L. Onsager, J. Chem. Phys., 2 (1934) 599.
    6. P. Debye, Trans. Electrochem. Soc, 82 (1942) 265.
    7. H. Hartridge and F. J. W. Roughton, Proc. Roy. Soc. (London), Ser. A, 104 (1923) 376.
    8. B. Chance, in A. Weisberger (Ed.), Technique of Organic Chemistry, Vol. S, Part II,
    Interscience, New York, 1963, p. 728.
    9. L. Liebermann, Phys. Rev., 76 (1949) 1520.
    10. O.B. Wilson and R.W. Leonhard, ]. Acoust. Soc. Am., 26 (1954) 223.
    11. L. Hall, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 24 (1952) 704.
    12. (a) W. Nernst, Z. Elektrochem, 33 (1927) 428; (b) N. Bjerrum, Dansk. Mat. Fys.
    Medd., 7 (1926) 9.
    13. K. Tamm and G. Kurtze, Nature, 168 (1951) 346; Acustica, 3 (1953) 33.
    14. M. Eigen, G. Kurtze and K. Tamm, Z. Elektrochem., 57 (1953) 103.
    2 02 1 9 6 7 M A N F R E D E I G E N
    15. M.Eigen, Z.Physik.Chem. (Frankfurt), 1(1954)176.
    16. K.Tamm, G.Kurtze and R.Kaiser, Acustica, 4(1954)380.
    17. M.Eigen and L.de Maeyer, Z.Elektrochem., 59(1955)986.
    18. M.Eigen, Discussions Faraday Soc., 24(1957)25.
    19. M.Eigen and K.Tamm, Z.Elecktrochem., 66(1962)107.
    20. A.Einstein, Sitz,ber.Preuss.Akad.Wiss.,Physik.-math.Kll (1920)380.
    21. W.Nernst, see F.Keutel, Dissertation, Berlin, 1910; E.Grüneisen and E.Goens, Ann.
    Physik, 72(1923)193.
    22. K.F.Herzfeld and F.O.Rice, Pkys.Rev., 31(1928) 691; see also G.W.Pierce, Proc.
    Am. Acad. Arts Sci., 60(1925)271.
    23. H.O.Kneser, Am.Phys., 11(1931)761,777.
    24. J.Lamb and J.Sherwood, Trans.Faraday Soc., 51(1955)1674.
    25. R.O.Davies and J.Lamb, Quart.Rev. (London), 11,No.2(1957)134.
    26. H.J.Bauer, H.O.Kneser and E.Sittig, Acustica, 9(1959)181; G.Sessler, Acustica, 10
    (1960)44.
    27. L.Onsager, Phys.Rev., 37(1931)405; 38(1931)2265.
    28. I.Prigogine, Etude Thermodynamique des Phénoménes Irreversibles, Dunod, Paris,
    1947; S.R. de Groot and P.Mazur, Non-equilibrium Thermodynamics, North-Holland,
    Amsterdam, 1962.
    29. J.Meixner, Am. Phys., 43(1943)470.
    30. J.Meixner, Kolloid-Z., 134(1953)3.
    31. K.Tamm, Z.Elektrochem., 64(1960)73.
    32. M.Eigen and L. de Maeyer, in A. Weissberger (Ed.), Technique of Organic Chemistry,
    Vol. 8, Part II, Interscience, New York, 1963, p.895.
    3 3. F.Eggers, Acustica, in the press.
    34. K.Bergmann, M. Eigen and L. de Maeyer, Ber.Bunsenges. Physik. Chem., 67(1963)
    35. K.Bergmann, Ber.Bunsenges. Physik.Chem., 67(1963)826.
    36. L. de Maeyer, Methods in Enzymology, Academic Press, New York, 1968.
    37. J.Suarez, Dissertation, T.H.Braunschweig, 1967; L. de Maeyer, M.Eigen and J.Suarez,
    J.Am.Chem.Soc., in the press.
    3 8. M.Eigen and T.Funck, in preparation.
    39. G.Schwarz and J.Seelig, Biopolymers, in the press.
    40. M.Wien and J.Schiele, Z.Physik, 32(1931)545.
    41. L.Onsager, J.Chem.Phys., 2(1934)599.
    42. M.Eigenand J.Schoen, Z.Elektrochem., 59(1955)483.
    43. M.Eigen and L.de Maeyer, Proc.Roy.Soc. (London), Ser. A, 247(1958)505; see also
    M.Eigen, L. de Maeyer and H.Ch.Spatz, Ber.Bunsenges. Phys.Chem., 68(1964)19.
    44. G.Schwarz, Rev.Mod.Phys., 40(1968)206.
    45. G.Ilgenfritz, in preparation.
    46. G.Ilgenfritz and L. de Maeyer, in preparation.
    47. E.F.Greene and J.P.Toennies, Chemical Reaction in Shock Waves, Arnold, London,
    48. A.Jost, Ber.Bunsenges.Physik.Chem., 70(1966)1057.
    49. H.Strehlow and H.Wendt, Inorg.Chem., 2(1963)6.
    Latest:
    1)Time reversal phase conjugation is initiated in case of sea water more than pure water-reg [Incident: 110619-000367 news@nature.com
    2) Your call CNSHD817150 regarding Time reversal phase conjugation is initiated in case of sea water more than pure water-reg has been received. Outreach@stsci.edu
    Copy to George milley <ghmiley@illinois.edu>

Hey it's jd. It's 2012 now.

Hey it's jd. It's 2012 now. I have many new ideas I have shared my idea with alot of big co. This aircar idea is taking off :-) u can look on YouTube now and see see some of the videos with bikes. Gocarts exc. running on air. Lol it's just silly to me. This hole time and nothing has happened. The gas prices are still going up. And there is an idea right in front of everyone. Right on this page. To save money. On car's homes the globe warming.. the idea to. Stop the use of gas in every days life. . And instead of. Taking 5this information and helping me help you. . It's afight. Still that it don't work or. It's not a real thing. .the world right now could use my ideas to improve on better ideas. To better the places we live in. Y wait. Full thetill its to late? Air power free use of what u own? Sounds like a no brainer to me. ....

Hey this is jdaircar send me

Hey this is jdaircar send me a email add so I can send some pictures for this page. I have car's motorcycle. And more. Running on air. I'm also looking for a company to work with on new energy ideas if anyone looking for energy ideas post on this page and how to contact u and I will get back with you thanks.

Hey this is jdaircar send me

Hey this is jdaircar send me a email add so I can send some pictures for this page. I have car's motorcycle. And more. Running on air. I'm also looking for a company to work with on new energy ideas if anyone looking for energy ideas post on this page and how to contact u and I will get back with you thanks.

I'm really interested in

I'm really interested in working with your energy renewal company. Please leave me your contact info and I will contact you thanks. To your post Sankravelayudhan Nandakumar,Cape