+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I SEE ON SOME OF YOUR OTHER WEBSITES YOUR MAKING A CAR THAT RUNS ON AIR... THAT IS FUNNY , READING BACK ON THINGS YOU SEAD ABOUT ME . AND CARS CANT RUN ON AIR . ,,, IM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BUT , IM HERE I KNOW HOW TO MAKE A CAR THAT RUNS ON AIR . I TOLD YOU HOW IT WORKS . WE BOTH KNOW IF WE MAKE THIS CAR WE CAN MAKE ALOT OF MONEY . MY IDEA IS SO SIMPEL . YOU CAN USE IT FOR ANYTHING THAT NEEDS GAS... .
    IM NOT LOOKING FOR THAT MUCH MONEY BUT WE BOTH KNOW THAT IT WILL MAKE BILLIONS ,,, AND IM NOT ASKNIG FOR THAT. IM JUST ASKING FOR THE CHANCE TO MAKE IT ..
    ... MY IDEA SAVES OIL/GAS/MONEY/ THE AIR/ . AND CAN MAKE YOU ALOT OF MONEY .. THIS IS A WORKING MODLE

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

please explaine how did you

please explaine how did you make car on air,thank you

this is good except if

this is good except if someone would look you would see that a company in the u.s had already done a compressed air car company in the late 1800-s.i am a x-navy engineer and already know there is retrofit package to convert gas powered engine to air.......i am looking for investors to open a shop and do retro fit jobs and expirmential=type work i am very serious email me kennyz1@frontiernet.net

I would like info on

I would like info on converting package for a car. or where these car are on marketing. I find a lot of talk about this type of car

What is often missed here is

What is often missed here is the difference between isentropic compression/expansion and isothermal compression/expansion. Isentropic couldn't work for this. It is easy to build, but you waste energy heating the air when compressing, and waste it again cooling it when expanding.

No on has come up with a perfect isothermal design. They best I've heard of is 95% isothermal, and totally impractical for anything portable. MDI's is maybe 70-80% isothermal, which may be close enough to be practical. But it is storage, not energy production. Getting rid of those expensive batteries may make MDI a rule-breaker company.

Here's an update on the

Here's an update on the compressed air car. Looks promising, check it out:

http://www.flixxy.com/zero-pollution-automobile.htm

sir. im a mechanical engg.

sir.
    im a mechanical engg. student
    i want to do a paper presentation on the topic hybrid cars
    can i get help from u on this matter
    thanking u

go enviorment these cars

go enviorment these cars rock i want one please

We're still waiting for this

We're still waiting for this car that was discussed in this 3 year old article. We're still waiting for the car that Zero Pollution Motors and MDI announced in 2000 and claimed production would start in 2001.

I bet that we will still be waiting in 2015, since 300 liters of compressed air at 300 bar (3200 cubic feet of air at 4500 psi) only has the same energy as 1.5 liters (0.4 gallons) of gasoline.

The ranges that MDI/ZPM claim for their cars have never been shown to be achievable.

MDI has never let any 3rd party test any of their prototypes, and they have never sold a single car after years and years of promising "production next week".

They will still gladly sell you a license and franchise or accept your investment dollars.

I`M DOING A PROJECT ON AN

I`M DOING A PROJECT ON AN AIR POWERED TOY CAR "PNEUMATIC".THE SOURCE OF AIR IS TO BE A PRESSURISED 2L PLASTIC BOTTLE AT 3,5 Bar, IT IS TO MOVE A DISTANCE OF 6m & START UNAIDED..HOW CAN I UTILISE ALL THE AIR FROM THE BOTTLE & MAKE IT COVER THE DISTANCE? IM DOING FIRST YEAAR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING IN SOUTH AFRICA