+ Reply to Thread

Can I fit two cars seats + a teenager?

Do I need to wait for the Highlander or will the Civic or Accord fit my family of five? I've got two in car seats and one teenager, plus the two adults.
    thx
    Emily

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

The Accord Hybrid is the same size inside as a standard Accord, so I would suggest checking out the Accord at any local Honda dealer. The only space where you lose out is in a little bit of trunk space for the battery pack.

Check out the Ford Hybrid Escape is you actually want to use the vehicle for more than a 1 or 2 person commute.
    I need room for 2 child safety seats, bags, boxes for GoodWill, and enough luggage for 8 days at DisneyWorld. I'll be really happy getting 36 mpg instead of 18.

NO WAY.
    my mother-in-law has a regular civic and she can fit the 4 cousins, 9-13 (one in the front seat) -so you can fit three kids, but no way 2 carseats and a kid. we're in the process of buying a HCH (ordered, not in yet) and we were sitting in the back seat - ok for 2 adults or 3 kids, but car seats are big.
    good luck getting an escape. we were going to go that way, but they're impossible to get - our dealer won't even take orders.
    I'm sizing down from a '91 explorer and looking forward to way better mpg. though lots less 'junk' room!
    good luck!

What's and HCH?

HCH = Honda Civic Hybrid.