+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

I watch your site its a

I watch your site its a great. wonderful site. I read for your site, then better details for your site. Thank you.our website is an excellent site. Very useful site. I have read and collected for information. Thank you.I am watch for your site. Details is excellent. And do follow for your site. very nice and wonderful.I read best information collect for your site. Thank you.

http://www.reifenup.de/

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

i found your site through

i found your site through search, yours site is a nice and excellent website.. contents are nice.. will grow higher in future

http://winterreifen.ms/

My 2006 Prius had P185/65R15

My 2006 Prius had P185/65R15 on when I bought it and I put brand new Michelin Destiny's on from Discount Tire and they are upgraded to the bigger tire which is P195/60R15. They are perfect and puts a little more rubber on the ground instead of those stock skinny tires.

My only question is that I am trying to find out from someone if this would change my speedometer at all, even a little bit so I could calculate my MPG a little better.

I love my tires. They really make the Prius feel good on the road.

I replaced my factory issue

I replaced my factory issue tires for my 06 prius with the same size tire but not the low resistance type I seem to have lost approx 8 miles per gallon is this to expected? if so anything i can do to help this situation short of replacing these tires with original equipment tires? i deed get 65000 miles out of them quite impressive i think. thankyou for your help

ihcwj

ihcwj

I have the same car and have

I have the same car and have never had better luck with the ties! 45,000 miles and still meet the quarter test. Strange eh?

Carl

And using the P195/60R15

And using the P195/60R15 wasn't a problem? No clearance problems on the wheel well, especially when turning; no rubbing against the inside of the wheel well?

Given all those above, I

Given all those above, I cannot explain this - but I am about to replace the ORIGINAL tires on my 2007 Prius AT 96,000 miles. The dealer was astonished just as much as I am. I run them with the Toyota recommended psi.

Given all those above, I

Given all those above, I cannot explain this - but I am about to replace the ORIGINAL tires on my 2007 Prius AT 96,000 miles. The dealer was astonished just as much as I am. I run them with the Toyota recommended psi.

Given all those above, I