+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

I just ordered my second set

I just ordered my second set of Intregties. I would have gotten the advertised 50,000 miles out of them but I picked up a nail near the sidewall.

It's the second nail I've gotten in 10 months. I suspect it's because two of the roads I drive regularly are under heavy construction. And really, I suspect it's the one they are building a light rail line down the middle of.

After the second nail, I swore off driving those two roads until the construction is finished.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

The Garmin GPS aren't that

The Garmin GPS aren't that accurate they are always within like 3 mph of your actual speed.

I did the same exact thing.

I did the same exact thing. Sam's Club store not online had four GoodYear Eagle LS2 195/65/15 (Tire has good ratings & said to be quiet). So, I got while they had a $75 instant rebate earlier this year as well.

I'm going to have all four tires installed tomorrow morning Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011 at Sam's Club . Hopefully, there will be no rubbing when turning sharp at a slow speed since the OEMN size tire is 185/65/15.

Yesterday I have changed

Yesterday I have changed four GoodYear OEM tyres ( 185 /65 R15 ) to Brigstone ( 195 /65 R15).

I would hope you at least

I would hope you at least drive the "flow" of traffic. People who drive "legal" speeds on "thoroughfares" all the time with no consideration of those around them are simply a traffic hazard. Meaning: if everybody else around you is cruising at 70, I would hope you are not the oblivious and inconsiderate person driving "65" in the middle of left lane just cause you can.

thanks for all the good tire

thanks for all the good tire reviews, and the knowledge about this. i have a 2010 prius and the OEM tires suck and are bald (after 24,000). I have called around and may go with the firestove model FR710, they have a milage rating to 65K.

I have a Toyota Echo

I have a Toyota Echo (similar to Prius) that I, like some of you above, was looking for the best tires for. I was looking through the usual brands: Goodyear, Michelin, Firestone, etc. and through some internet searching I began reading about Hankook Tires on this website about Hankook Tires Review that I happened to find. They're actually a pretty decent company, and less expensive than the other guys. I went with the Ventus tire for my Echo, and it has turned out to be a good choice thus far... just something to bear in mind!

I also have a 2001

I also have a 2001 Prius-small tires 175/65R12 and Michelins do not fit. I am looking for a good set of tires for rainy weather in the medium price range. Did you get some recommendations?
    Thanks.

I have a 2010 Prius.

I have a 2010 Prius. Recommendations for new tires? Maybe a couple of options?
    Maybe, Michelin X-Radial 195/65R15 ?????
    Thank You

NOTE: Japan speed limit is

NOTE: Japan speed limit is 80kph or 50mph. Slower speeds make a huge difference on mpg.