+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

I believe that volvo should offer a diesel volvo for sale in america. I drive vw jetta diesel. Volvo already sell diesel cars in euopore. a diesel volvo would a car safe and still good on gas.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

Like others, I love my S80. Now that my family has grown to 6, I need a larger vehicle. My other car is already a Suburban, but it is not friendly at all at the pump.

A diesel/hybrid XC90 would be perfect for me. I test drove the Highlander Hybrid, but after driving solid Volvo's and Suburban's, the Toyota is just too tinny for me.

Come on Volvo, get with the program. Some Americans would love to drive more economical cars, but due to the size of my family, I have few options (I can't even say Mini-van).

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

I emailed Volvo several months ago and asked them if they planned a hybrid for the U.S. They responded the next day saying the company was still in research and looking at options -- nothing definitive.

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

I would love to see the VOLVO XC70 in a Hybrid. I love the awd wagon, but the mileage is very poor and i really want it in a hybrid!

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

CAN WE BUY THE XC90 IN DEISEL FROM EUROPE THROUGH THEIR OVERSEES PROGRAM AND USE AS BIODEISEL? I WISH THEY WOULD SAY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER WITH REGARDS TO HYBRID PRODUCTION OR DEISEL AVAILABILITY IN US EVER SO I CAN BUY A CAR AND GET ON WITH IT.

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

A few years ago my brother looked into buying a diesel Land Rover in England and bringing them over to the states. Here's what he told me about his research:

Because that exact engine and model is not sold in America (therefore not tested), you can not legally buy one in Europe as a US citizen and drive it in America. (Or rather, you can own it... you just can't drive it on the road.) If you are a citizen of Europe living in America, you can bring your diesel car over to the states and drive it, but you have to fill out about a million forms declaring that you will A) not resell the vehicle and that B) you will take the vehicle back with you when you return to Europe.

Sorry guys. As much as I'd love to have a diesel Volvo (there's a biodesel station just down the road from me!) it is simply illegal for US citizens to drive a European Volvo that isn't sold in the US.

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

What.about.the.Volvo.V50.Flexi.fuel?..That.would.b e.great.

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

Regarding the Volvo Diesel XC90: WHY AREN'T WE ABLE TO PURCHASE AND USE THESE IN AMERICA??? I would like to know that.

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

Volvo XC90 SUV Hybrid???

I think that it would be a very valuable investment for Volvo to make a hybrid car.