+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

the hybrid cars rule

the hybrid cars rule esspecily the prius

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

the toyota range of hybrid

the toyota range of hybrid cars rule. hybrid cars are good because the are good for the envirnment and they are cheap on fuel i have a toyota prius and they are one of the best cars around

hello every one just saying

hello every one just saying hi and i recon that this site is cool and so are hybrid cars THEY RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to take issue with

I have to take issue with the following statement:

"hybrid cars are good because the are good for the envirnment "

Besides bad spelling, it is patently WRONG. Hybrid cars are BAD for the environment. The only "good" thing about them is that they are only 60% as bad as pure ICE.

We really need plug-in cars that can actually get their energy from sustainable sources. Even these are NOT GOOD for the environment but at least the environment may be able to survive them in the long run.

Ok diesels, move over,

Ok diesels, move over, there's a new bad boy in town. It can beat any diesel in the quarter mile or zero to 60, plus it is cleaner than any hybrid, uses less energy, and uses no petroleum products at all.
    It's the Tesla Roadster and it is really in production now. There's a new forum on it at http://www.hybridcars.com/forums/cars/tesla-roadster in case anyone has any questions or comments.

Diesels are great and can be

Diesels are great and can be even greater if you combine them with a hydrogen generator to clean up their exhaust even better and boost the mileage. We are getting ready to install in a fleet of diesel Isuzu's- refrigerated trucks for a local business.

He currently spends $6000 a month in fuel- we an save him at least 20% or more.

I'll keep you posted on results if you'd like...

????????

???????? ??????

???????? ??????, ?? ?? ???? ????

Hack again?!

Hack again?!

I Moldiness permit that you

I Moldiness permit that you are one of the soul bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for bill this advisory article.my websites:ffxi gil

It's a great post,it's so

It's a great post,it's so helpful to me,I agree some viewpoints in your post, and your blog is very good,I've learned a lot from your blog here,Keep on going,my friend,I will keep an eye on it,One more thing,thanks for your post!welcome to car DVD GPS.