+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hybrid Kits

I'm selling an HHO system

I'm selling an HHO system that you can install in two minutes for less than 50 cents! It will increase your mileage 170,000 percent! In fact, you'll have more fuel in your tank at the end of your drive than you had to begin with! I installed it in my car and now I run my house's electrical system off it. I sell the excess power to the power company so I don't have to work. Here's my website: www.completeBS.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I have not personally found

I have not personally found any ready built conversion kits. Although I did pick up a diy guide at hhogaskitwizard.com which was really 3 different guides in one. The guide cost me around 70 at the time and the parts to make my car a hybrid cost another 80$. Although the money I am now saving on gas was well worth the small investment I made to convert my car to a hybrid.

Hyfusioin, increase your gas

Hyfusioin, increase your gas milage by at least 20% or more. the best water fuel cell operate unlike traditional electroysis.Water Fuel Cell produces at least 300% more Brown's gas than typical electrolysis units. http://www.hyfusion.com/HHOGeneratorPlans.htm

Please send me your info on

Please send me your info on step by step instructions thanks

Thank you for such a nicely

Thank you for such a nicely written and easily understood explanation of Hybrid Kits history and use.Thanks in advance for your cooperation with the above conditions. I hope you find it useful.It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really believe you will do much better in the future I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base. Thank you for the good you do here it is valuable to us...
    Regards,
    72 hour kits

I also greatly appreciate

I also greatly appreciate this site.Thanks in advance for your cooperation with the above conditions. I hope you find it
    useful.It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really believe you will do much better in the future I appreciate everything
    you have added to my knowledge base. Thank you for the good you do here it is valuable to us...

Regards,
    <a href="http://www.iprepare.com/>disaster kits</a>

I also greatly appreciate

I also greatly appreciate this site.Thanks in advance for your cooperation with the above conditions. I hope you find it useful.It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really believe you will do much better in the future I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base. Thank you for the good you do here it is valuable to us...
    Regards,
    <a href="http://www.iprepare.com/>disaster kits</a>

Please let me know if there

Please let me know if there is any one in Pakistan is converting the existing cars into hybrid cars.