+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Kits

I have a complete HHO

I have a complete HHO Water-Gas Hydrogen Hybrid Kit that will work on any vehicle and can be connected in 10 minutes or less for only $229.99! You can use it to quickly convert your car into a hybrid and save up to 50% on gas. All you would have to do is connect the wires to the battery and the hose to the air intake manifold.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I have a complete HHO

I have a complete HHO Water-Gas Hydrogen Hybrid Kit that will work on any vehicle and can be connected in 10 minutes or less for only $229.99! You can use it to quickly convert your car into a hybrid and save up to 50% on gas. All you would have to do is connect the wires to the battery and the hose to the air intake manifold. Several of them are still available at www.maynex.com

You can install a Blu Wave

You can install a Blu Wave Hybrid kit which will increase your fuel efficiency using Hydrogen on Demand.... www.bluwavehybrid.com

The ONLY efficient way is to

The ONLY efficient way is to convert to a Water Hybrid, Period.

You will see better gains and faster results than any other method out there. This technology is racing to take over the industry, and is reaching critical mass where those who are naysayers will no longer be able to prevent it from happening.

Just try it- you won't believe how easy it is.

You can buy a ready made system or you can make your own from readily available parts for under $100 plus a few bucks to install.

30%-50% increases are not uncommon, if you know what you are doing. We have one of the most complete manuals out there along with over 100 videos to teach and show you how.

Whether you try ours or someone else's, just DO IT! You won't regret it.

Bob
    Increase Gas Mileage-Use Water for Gas

I think there are some

I think there are some conversion kits for this purposes. It is better to consult a professional in spare parts regarding this.

I bought a kit through

I bought a kit through http://www.convert2hybrid.com they have information for each hybrid kit too.

There are many poor HHO

There are many poor HHO designs out there that you should steer away from. It's hard to determine which kits or guides you should buy and which ones not to. The site http://www.GasConversionKits.com has reviewed most of the HHO kits out there and has rated the top 6. Really though, their top pick is the only one to go with. They also have a HHO Forum that can help you through the process of building a HHO generator and installing it correctly.

Good Luck, and hope all works out well for you,

Ed

Here is a system we feature

Here is a system we feature on the site. http://www.greenandready.com/?page_id=16

seems pretty legit and public co. too.

Where's the blog?

Where's the blog?

I also have an '84 Saab 900

I also have an '84 Saab 900 hatchback that I thought would make a good hybrid project.

-It has some room under the rear seats for Lithium-Iron batteries
    -It has a simple rear axle that might be adaptable to an electric motor, giving part-time four-wheel drive.

I've seen the electric conversion of a later Saab, but the car is really pretty heavy for that.

The idea would be to use a modest size DC motor to help with low-end torque and around-town driving, and transition to gas only with regeneration as the revs come up.

But apparently the HHR cult have taken over discussion here, unfortunately.