+ Reply to Thread

Starting To Look At Lexus Hybrids

I'm going to check out the lexus hybrids at my local dealer.

Does anyone have any experience with their vehicles. I know the quality and reliability of their regular models is impressive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rostau989 View Post
    I'm going to check out the lexus hybrids at my local dealer.

Does anyone have any experience with their vehicles. I know the quality and reliability of their regular models is impressive.
    Rostau989,

How can I help you and what information do you need .............. we have the GS 450h (Sedan), and the RX 400h (SUV) ........ what can I help you with????? Where are you located at????

How long have you had the 400H and are you happy with it? What kind of gas mileage are you getting? Do you have the tow package and have you towed anything? I only tow a seadoo and a small trailer for shows. I would appreciate any comments as I am comparing and deciding now what to get. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DebAngel View Post
    How long have you had the 400H and are you happy with it? What kind of gas mileage are you getting? Do you have the tow package and have you towed anything? I only tow a seadoo and a small trailer for shows. I would appreciate any comments as I am comparing and deciding now what to get. Thank you
    The RX400h is a wonderful vehicle and very very good on the miles per gallon if used in the proper manner. It was built to assist the ( I hope I don't get in trouble for this one!!!!) "soccer Mom/Dad" those that do alot of in town driving in stop and go traffic where the chance to use the Hybrid drive is most possible......... I have averaged anywhere from 25- 33 mpg within the city driving limits ............. Highways have been around the 26-28 mark..... Towing I have not attempted yet..........

Let me know what else you need ...........

Tom Quinn
    Internet Sales