+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Excessivly curved

Excessivly curved windscreens/shield ARE the problem.

I have done extensive testing in this area.

The flatter the windscreen (and subsequently the lower levels of optical distortion is the answer) the better for people whom suffer from this condition.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

You are experiencing motion

You are experiencing motion sickness. I have the same problem when driving or riding in hybrid cars. I'm trying to determine why hybrid cars lead to more motion sickness. Is it the curved windshield, differences in speed due to braking, etc. But it's definitely motion sickness.

You are experiencing motion

You are experiencing motion sickness. I have the same problem when driving or riding in hybrid cars. I'm trying to determine why hybrid cars lead to more motion sickness. Is it the curved windshield, differences in speed due to braking, etc. But it's definitely motion sickness.

I sat in my newly purchase

I sat in my newly purchase used Prius for 4 times. During my second time in the car, I noticed that I had that dizziness headache, and felt extra pressure on the back of my left eyes. The feelings started 5 mins after I sat in the car. My wife had the dizziness feeling too. I am sure the EMF or something is making these to us. Now I know why the electric cars was never popular. It should not be the cars of future and some other technology should replace it. Meanwhile, what should I do with my car now? I am thinking to add shielding to the floor as suggested by some websites.

I sat in my newly purchase

I sat in my newly purchase used Prius for 4 times. During my second time in the car, I noticed that I had that dizziness headache, and felt extra pressure on the back of my left eyes. The feelings started 5 mins after I sat in the car. My wife had the dizziness feeling too. I am sure the EMF or something is making these to us. Now I know why the electric cars was never popular. It should not be the cars of future and some other technology should replace it. Meanwhile, what should I do with my car now? I am thinking to add shielding to the floor as suggested by some websites.

Perhaps this will help you

Perhaps this will help you Prius owners:
    http://www.emfblues.com/G-33-Compute...rotection.html

I owned a 2009 Chevrolet

I owned a 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid which caused severe motion sickness in 90% of the people who rode in it. We found that it seemed to cause a massive amount of pressure in your head. If you opened the windows it was better, but still present. After more than 50k, it was time to get rid of it. While test driving new vehicles, I was weary that they too may cause the same kind of motion sickness. My daughter then told me that she didn't feel any "pressure" in her ears or head, and therefore, it was fine. That was when I realized that it does seem to cause a massive amount of pressure in the head. Most people who rode in this vehicle would complain about not feeling well. After it happened several times, I would tell them that we too had the same problem, and it was the car causing it. Friends are now happy that I have a new vehicle and no one gets headaches or nausea.