+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

Oops, I meant to type "51 MPG" not "41 MGP"

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

I just ordered CLN AYRE plates for my new Prius, because CLN AIR was already taken. The plates will have the Yosemite background.

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

My husband and I just got our first Prius. Some of our plates ideas are NOTASUV, OUTAGAS, OUTAOIL, NOXON, LO CO2, CO2 BAD and the one I'm going to get, I think... GO LTLY (as in Holly and in treading lightly on the earth).

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

My Prius Plate is simply 60 MPG

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

I ordered a 06 Prius and will be getting it soon. All the suggesions look good here. Any other ideas for a vanity plate with 7 letters (letters and numbers only) for Michigan.

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

my plate for my ford escape hybrid is NIMHBUG. i really wanted UNPLUGD but someone else in michigan already has it. other choice was ROKTSHP (rocket ship)

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

My Prius has the plate PRIUPS, which signifies that it's a UPS, or Uninterruptible Power Supply. I use the car as an emergency power supply for my house (see www.PriUPS.com )

I also have the plate H TO HE on a different car. Alternative fuel with a vengeance!

Richard

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

California Plate: WRRNPRR (whir and purr)

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

Mine was rejected by the DMV:

HY4LIFE

VANITY PLATE CONTEST

I bought my hybrid on Sept. 2nd. It's my first new car. I am so excited about driving in my Prius. People ask me questions about it all the time. Yesterday, a guy in a large truck asked me about the MPG I get. I felt really happy. I didn't have to fill the tank until I had 348 miles on the car.

I ordered a CA license plate with a Lake Tahoe background which says "NV MYNRG."