+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

A groaning sound might be a

A groaning sound might be a bearing, does it do it with both right and left turns? Does speed increase the sound during the turns? If you have AWD and the sound is present on both right and left turns, it could be a problem with the differential. There has been a history of noise coming from the rear suspension during turns in the FEH/MMH also. I never had that problem with my '05 FEH so I can't describe the noise.

Regenerative brakes come from the Traction Motor inside the transaxle (eCVT). The brakes are normal Disc brakes on the rear and the front wheel are what is used to turn the traction motor into a generator upon deceleration or applying the brake pedal. In other words regenerative brakes is when the traction motor is turned into a generator to slow you down in addition to the actual brake pads.

If your premium gas does not contain ethanol, it might be better than E-10 to use. All regular and premium fuels here in Florida contains ethanol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hi Scott I found this

Hi Scott

I found this link:

"Two marinas, both on Oahu, already are buying ethanol-free gasoline from Aloha Petroleum, and at least three others intend to when their tanks are prepared."
    http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/s...tml?from_rss=1

Good Luck

Gary, I just clocked 28.7

Gary,

I just clocked 28.7 on a tank of regular Unleaded. I'm happy to report it is me and not the gas! =)

Not sure what is making the groaning sound... It happens at low speeds, on 90 deg turns, and sounds like a horror movie creaking door about 1.5 sec long. I know it happens on Right turns, not sure about Left.

Could it be hardened shocks? The car sat for 1 year with very little driving before I bought it.. That might also account for the slow start to good gas mileage. (That or me learing how to use the hairpin gas pedal to accelerate.)

I know where the Rainbow Marina "gas station" is, not sure if I can fill up my car there, though. Will have to check it out next time I am down that direction of the island.

I have a comment for anyone

I have a comment for anyone looking at possibly purchasing the Ford Escape Hybrid. I purchased my previously owned 2006 AWD model in April 2008. I have to say the AWD is great in the snow. I live in Washington State and it never has slipped in the snow. I have been very impressed with its capabilities. In regards to the mileage, in the winter we are averaging only around 25-27 with mostly short trips. The longer trips even in the winter will bring the mileage up to around 29-30. This past summer we averaged 30-34 on mixed highway and around town driving. I actually believe the vehicle does better on the highway. The mileage seems to constantly improve. The only thing I wish could be improved is adding plug in capability with a larger battery pack. I am a very happy owner and this was my first Ford to own. The quality is outstanding. Anyone know of any companies that do modifications? Change SOC, add additional batteries with charger, etc. I want a plug-in hybrid!!

There are a few companies

There are a few companies that have converted the FEH to the plug-in Lithium batteries, but the cost is about $30,000 right now. A week or so ago there was a converted '08 FEH for sale on eBay for $60,000. The price should come down by the time your stock battery is due for replacement which could be around 300,000 miles or more. I'm holding on to my '05 FWD FEH even after purchasing a '09 FWD FEHL for this reason.

We may see battery technology increase and pricing going down much faster to stimulate the economy with our tax dollars. We also may even get additional tax credits for a plug-in conversion down the road. That would automatically increase the value of used FEH/MMH vehicles.

I just couldn't go away your

I just couldn't go away your website before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual supply in your guests? Is gonna be again ceaselessly to inspect new posts

Wow! After all I got a blog

Wow! After all I got a blog from where I be capable of actually obtain valuable facts concerning my
    study and knowledge.

Based In Las Vegas, Nevada

Based In Las Vegas, Nevada we are a company looking for qualified individuals to help out writing tasks such as:
    -Short Stories
    -Movie Scripts
    -Sales Scripts
    -Articles
    -News Feeds
    -Blog Posts
    -Books
    -Magazines Writing
    -PR Websites
    -Sales Receipts

Job Duties Include:

-Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites
    -Create projects for blogs and other new media
    -Research new products and services with the relation to the consumers
    -Brand messages with reaching a large online audience

You’ll have the opportunity to work big name companies and popular websites in several niches from news, geography, biology, sports, entertainment, travel and lots more.

Qualifications:

-Highschool Graduate or GED qualified with an interest in writing for blogs, stores, and other publications
    -Experience in Journalism, English, Communications or other related fields
    -Strong written communication skills with ability to proofread effectively
    -Ability to manage multiple projects
    -Experience with Microsoft Office(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)

This is a part-time and full-time job, depending on your availability. Hours are flexible from 10 to 50 hours per week.

Travel is not required. Pay is discussed via communication after application process.

Please email jobwritings@gmail.com with your full name and resume. We will contact you shortly after within 24 hours.

Absolutely fantastic

Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work.
    MoscowGameTour.com

Il ya quelques jours, j'ai

Il ya quelques jours, j'ai vu une marque appelée lancel me sens très bien à voir. Voir le bailleur se sentir bien, se sentir l'sac sac lancelraffiné, plus attrayant. J'ai reproduit un certain article accroche sac lancel, amis intéressés peuvent aller jeter un oeil.xcvxcv754hyjy
    keylogger