Hybrid Convertible

Please I really want a hybrid convertible

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hybrid Convertible

Me too.

Hybrid Convertible

Well, skip the hybrid and go with diesel at 40 mpg. Reliable car, convertible! check out the gorgeous new VW Eos Convertible!! Luxury, and affordable too.

Hybrid Convertible

VW is crap! Look at consumer reports.

Hybrid Convertible

Please, Toyota, make a hybrid convertible!
    Bring back the Celica convertible and make a hybrid. I have a Solara convertible, and it's not sporty enough for me. I miss my old Celica!

Hybrid Convertible

I hope the manufacturers are reading this!

If there were a hybrid convertible, I'd buy it today.

Kate Bransfield
    September 2006

Hybrid Convertible

Amen! And while we're wishing, could we please have a convertible that maximizes cargo space? I don't need four seats, but I do need to be able to bring stuff back from Home Depot. The only thing you can bring back from Home Depot in a Miata, for instance, is the hot dog (and that only if you eat it first).
    I currently drive a 1988 hatchback Civic. The body is falling aprt from the inside out, but the engine is great, it gets 40 mpg hwy., and it has fantastic cargo space. I want the hybrid for fuel economy and emissions reduction, and the convertible top for fun, but a convertible could be a practical car as well. I figure you could carry just about anything in a convertible as long as there isn't some awkward top-stowage somewhere in the middle of the cargo space.
    It looks like the PT Cruiser is unique in stowing the top in the very back of the vehicle. Could we have a sporty hybrid convertible four-seater with fully collapsible back seats and the top stowed all the way in the back so that all of the cargo space is concentrated in one big, flat area?

(Just in case the auto makers are not listening, I'm forwarding the link to this discussion to the dealer that sold me my Civic eighteen years ago.)

Hybrid Convertible

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Would someone make a hybrid convertible? I really want to do what is right for the environment but I also want to look good doing it!

Hybrid Convertible

OK, manufacturers, one more on record. We are waiting for a decent-sized hybrid convertible. Like some of the other folks who have written on this site, our kids are out of college. We will only buy a car that minimizes our (our own personal and our nation's) dependence on oil. But we'd like to live a little too. Bring that convertible on soon, will you PLEASE!!!

Hybrid Convertible

Add me to the list of hybrid convertible dreamers. Would prefer mine to be small like the Miata I have now, or perhaps something similar to an Audi A4 so I could actually make it to work during winter.