+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Hybrid Convertible

Within reason, money is no object if I could have a convertible hybrid. I'd like it to look like my Sebring or a Miata. The Toyota shown at the
    http://autonet.ca/Spotlight/Concepts/story.cfm?sto... Website is just plain ugly. But if thatís the way itís gotta be, so be it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hybrid Convertible

There is a Camry Hybrid for 2007, can a Camry Solara Hybrid (convertible) be far behind?! I certainly hope not!!! Surely, if some of the auto companies could see how much interest there is in this vehicle, they would get really excited. Maybe GM/Ford could swith some of their Stupid Ugly Vehicle production lines to a hot niche like this...

Hybrid Convertible

I stumbled on this page searching for a hybrid convertible. It seems I'm not alone in my quest. Like others, my kids are growing up and I would like to enjoy the outdoors while doing by bit for the globe and save some $$$ on gas as well.

Manufacturers, are you listening?!?!

Hybrid Convertible

Please someone bring this product to market! A hybrid convertible would sell faster than any mfr could make them. And with a converible hard-top design (all the rage in convertibles these, witness the this year's Volvo C70 and the Volswagen EOS coming next year) there could be no arguments about road noise nuisance or poor aerodynamics.

I would gladly pay $5 to $10K more for a hybrid version of my Sebring convertible...

Hybrid Convertible

The VW EOS may be available. That might be your only hope. Otherwise, just look for an old Geo Metro convertible. If you need 4 seats, go for the Mercury Capri from the same time period.

Hybrid Convertible

dream car: convertible, hybrid (mid 40s), AWD, stick

Hybrid Convertible

I am also looking for my next car to be a "hybrid convertible"
    sharon

Hybrid Convertible

While I like my Toyota Solara convertible, I don't like its gas milage, its the same as my Hybrid Highlander at 27mpg that seats 7 with tons of power. I would REALLY like to see a 4 cylinder Solara Hybrid. The electric motor has plenty of low speed off the line torque, and 4 cylinders could get near Prius quality gas milage? I will sell my Solara in a heartbeat for a Toyota 4 cylinder convertible option. Any plans? Heck, I will settle for a Prius convertible option as well!

Hybrid Convertible

They should (and could quite easily) make the solara hybrid you want because the solara is just a two-door camry (but they give it another name for some reason), and we already have a cmry hybrid, so the solara hybrid you want is feasible.

Hybrid Convertible

Toyota has a Hybrid Convertible on their website name the CS&S although not available yet. Looks a bit small but cannot tell yet.

Also why can't the Solora Convertible be made into a hybrid since it is only the 2 door version of a Camry and there is already a Camry Hybrid?