+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid Convertible

I want and need an AWD vehicle. I want a convertible much like the Bentley four seater, but not the Bentley $$$. I saw the Subaru B9 Scrambler on the net and felt nirvana! I know I'm not comparing apples to oranges, but it seems that I've got plenty of company out there in dream-land. I like the idea of contacting manufacturers about building my car. I'm going to try it! Humm- let's through something retro-looking into the stew pot while I'm dreaming. Oh- that's the B9! Ha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hybrid Convertible

I want and need an AWD vehicle. I want a convertible much like the Bentley four seater, but not the Bentley $$$. I saw the Subaru B9 Scrambler on the net and felt nirvana! I know I'm comparing apples to oranges, but it seems that I've got plenty of company out there in dream-land. I like the idea of contacting manufacturers about building my car. I'm going to try it! Humm- let's through something retro-looking into the stew pot while I'm dreaming. Oh- that's the B9! Ha.

Hybrid Convertible

If anybody knows where can i get a hybrid convertible please let me know

Hybrid Convertible

Chrissy when I first saw this discussion I thought u mite of been reading my mail,lol.
    I know this is gonna sound real sick(good)

A convertable

A sports car

And a hybrid maybe PHEV

doesnt that sound real sick ? I just wish anybody would actually try it ?

Hybrid Convertible

I am another person just waiting for a hybrid convertible. The excitement here made me think about a business opportunity for someone. Would anyone here be willing to pay an extra $10K on top of the standard price of the hybrid of their choice for a good solid convertible top? I believe I have a very good mechanic that will modify a car, including strengthening the support structure. What is the general consensus?

Hybrid Convertible

Hard to get, but check this one out:
    L3Research Enigma Sports Car (Hybrid).
    http://www.l3research.com/products/h...hts/index.html
    It'll be a while before any big brands make one, but there are a number of engineering groups tackling it. These guys are taking L3research's system and putting it in Classic sport Kit cars.
    http://www.quantumworks.com/L3Research.html

Hybrid Convertible

I've had two Prius cars since 2001--they're GREAT. Am also wanting to hear about a Solara hybrid--thought Toyota was making one.

Hybrid Convertible

I thought I was alone in the universe of wanting badly a Hybrid Convertible. Won't someone please make one! I am driving my mini pickup until the day they make a hybrid convert. I am waiting.....still waiting......still........

Hybrid Convertible

It Looks like something may be on the way. Perhaps you have heard of the SAAB version of a hybrid convertible. Also, I found this article on SMART cars, which are scheduled to come to America (already in Canada). Smart is testing an electric version of their Convertible Auto. Look here: http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/art...068291,00.html

Hybrid Convertible

Wow! i thought I was alone. I have never driven nothing but a convertible and i really feel that its necessary for our environment to drive a hybrid...So any have any better an idea how long it will take to bring the SAAB Hybrid convertible out? I drive the 93 Convertible now... so any thoughts or assistance anyone has would be very welcomed!