+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hybrid Convertible

Any news yet on any plans for the "hybrid convertible concept?" We are waiting ever so patiently. As the gas prices continue to soar out of control, surely this idea has to appeal to the automobile manufacturers! PLEASE!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hybrid Convertible

I'm ready for a new car, and the logical next step is to move into a hybrid...I only drive convertibles, and I need a 4 passenger car this time. Is anyone making the car I want?

Hybrid Convertible

HYBRID S2000 OPTION:

If the hybrid version of the Accord is $3200 more than the standard V6 why can't they add the same thing to the S2000:

Think about it:
    S2000 has something like 240 hp.. bump it up to like 280
    it has like 160 torque.. bumps up to like 220-240 (VERY GOOD IMPROVEMENT AND NEEDED).
    Wt may go up 200-300 lbs.
    But then you have something like 18mpg city turning into 27 and like 25 hwy turning into like 37.

Very nice overall car.. for $35,000 with this type of performance I would be driving this over my 350Z Roadster any day of the week

Hybrid Convertible

im waiting for a coveritable hybrid car i need it in the next few months

Hybrid Convertible

If you;all want a real car, back off the HEVs. Did you not see the articles (with real data) showing HEVs are not really as big a deal as SOME (eg Toyota) want you to believe? Not to mention the added weight of a hybrid, added cost , and finally - we can see the durability of the Prius - it is STRANDING people on the freeways.....some dependability. I believe other companies are looking at HEVs but being very CAREFUL and not EXPERIMENTING wiht Americans like Toyota is! Look at the commentary by Bluewater on Toyotas performance there - and Bluwater is an enviro group!!! BE CAREFUL efore you jump in to subsidize Japans economic development strategy.....

Hybrid Convertible

YESS!! Hybrid convertible. Perfect. How long must we wait? PLEASE, car manufacturers! Give us a deluxe hybrid convertible - with back seat, navigation, leather - the works!

Hybrid Convertible

I think there is a market for hybrid convertibles. I want one. I guess we'll have to keep looking. How about if all of the convertible loves contact the major car companies individually? Maybe they will get the point. Let's do it! They can custom any car they have with a convertible top.

Hybrid Convertible

I too have just searched the net for a hybrid convertible...I love my pt cruiser..best car I have owned and just contacted dealer about convertable...
    any suggestions on the most fuel efficient convertible out therecurrently...or rave reviews on another type of convertible for safety??

Hybrid Convertible

A hybrid convertable would be ideal.
    Quiet electric at slow speeds, once you get moving the wind noise out does the engine.

Hybrid Convertible

I'm with all you guys, give us a convertible hybrid!!!
    I love my convertible but I really want to switch to a hybrid, I just don't want to be caged into a regular hard top, lets be able to breath in some of that nice clean air we are trying to help save!!!