+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Hybrid Convertible

I am also in the market for a new 4 passenger convertible such as the Toyota Solara, however, I really want a hybrid convertible and would wait if I knew Toyota (or another good mfg) had one in the pipeline. I am also in the mkt for a hybrid minivan.

j. wolf
    fullerton, ca

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hybrid Convertible

Big Poop, I called toyota regarding the commercial I never saw again, they told me the convertible is a mustang and a hybrid highlander driving by it. Stupid people make our hopes high for nothing!

Hybrid Convertible

S2000 Hybrid!!

Hybrid Convertible

I think the hybrid market is really ready for an affordable hybrid convertible. There must be a million families like mine: middle class, already own the "family car" station wagon, need a new second car and would snatch up a more environmentally friendly convertible in seconds. I'd already be on the list if it was out there. Instead I'll drive my gas guzzling '89 truck around a few more years waiting for the market to catch up to demand- I hope they hurry

Hybrid Convertible

I saw the Toyota commercial too and got my hopes up!

Hybrid Convertible

fOR ALL MANUFACTURING AUTO MAKERS, make a affordably hybrid convertible!!!!!!!!

Hybrid Convertible

I drive a 2001 Solara convertible and always drive top-down. I will replace it when some auto maker has the good sense to offer a hybrid convertible. The CS&S looks great, but in the software business, that's called "vaporware."

Anybody out there crazy enough to hybridize a stock convertible? I might be interested...

Hybrid Convertible

for all you insight drivers out there:
    how about taking a hacksaw to the roof - add some panel work, reinforcement, modify an S2000 soft top - sure it's possible - I've been eyeing up my own insight for some time now - but no time on hands
    someone take up the challenge...

Hybrid Convertible

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FEW YEARS, TOO. mY CONVERTIBLE IS ALMOST 15 YEARS OLD AND WILL NEED REPLACING SOON...WITH ANOTHER CONVERTIBLE. IS ANYONE IN THE INDUSTRY LISTENING?
    egr

Hybrid Convertible

Yes, as soon as a company offers a hybrid convertible, I know many people (MYSELF INCLUDED) who will buy one immediately.