I love natural hair Zanita ... It reminds me of fuzzy and sexy cut of Kim Basinger in 9 Weeks 1 /2, do not you?

Backstage parade Dries Van Noten ... We opted for natural girls with some subtle details. Which? In lacewigsbuy hair, marked with gold leaf and gold eyelashes dotted line ... I really regret having left my gold eyeliner in NY ... That you like this look?

I know I \'m not the sooooublaïme Daria , but my hair obsession just take an inescapable dimension , kind , I can no longer walk arrière.Gaaawd , you\'ve seen the pictures of the new campaign Mayiet ? My favorite model ( our favorite model at all ?) just copy my cup BEFORE I DO tO DO ! does A psychic gifts ? This is certain.Rendez you was already taken, but as I did not want my ratiboisage be done in the middle of fashion week fashion week for fear of monster ( Monster lace wigs buy Fashion Week ! I made you post the above asap ) , I stalled for the last day of New York fashion week, ie Friday prochain. Arghhhhh ! She Please cutting Daria ? One love ! ( I think I listen to too much reggae)
http://www.lacewigsbuy.org/