As everyone on earth ... I spent my Saturday night watching new clips from Beyonce my couch . One of the things on which I completely flashed (besides the fact one day be adopted by Jay and B), this is blue makeup on the eyes , either blue liner Blow or blue smokey eye metallic Mine ( above) . It was extremely successful. I\'ve tried the blue mascara cheap lace front wigs, but now Beyonce has inspired me to go into high gear . Maybe the new year will be an opportunity to make a small test PS : This hair !

Yesterday, the Dior show lacewigsbuy lace wigs, the look was boyish mid- mid- futuristic, with lots of gold ( I feel a beauty trend happen fast ... ) I love Dior ( thanks to the genius of Pat McGrath ) provides as much importance to the make-up, and is always at the forefront .

This is pretty exciting after very sober looks we had hitherto seen during Fashion Week.Cette time, everything was focused on the eyes. There were three different looks with gold glitter eyebrows and around the eyes past the golden liner. I loved the combination of chic and simple hair with very artistic and futuristic touch of yeux.Cliquez on the arrows to see all images.
http://www.lacewigsbuy.org/