+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I love my prius

I love my prius

I had a 03 WRX and I commute 55 miles each way to work and my wife (3rd Shift) commutes 25 miles each way. I was spending $80-$120 a week not including my wifes car in gas depending on how many out of office appointments I had. This week I only spent $33.00 and that included my wife using twice for work.

I am saving a ton of $$$. Enough to make the payment on the car. The car is paying for itself!!!!!!

I love this car althuogh the interior colors are too light - might as well have wihte seats. With kids it will look like hell in 2 years.

July 29, 2005

I rented a Prius to go on

I rented a Prius to go on vacation and at first I was like oh no not a Prius, the butt of Jeff Dunham jokes but I loved it so much I'm buying a Prius V!!I love the gas millage and the interior is roomy and the backseat is big enough for two growing children. I prefer the hatchback over a trunk anyday. My only problem is the car not getting enough torque to get up the hills of TN, it struggles a bit and looses speed and the blind spots due to the drivers seat/headrest when you need to change lanes. But other then that it's a winner in my book. I have had my share of the American Muscle cars and my v-8's.I was amazed at the mpg with this car and the cost to fill it up, I drove away from the pump with a smile on my face. For $35,000 fully loaded it pays for itself in the long run. Now the only problem giving the car back to the rental company!!

Ok, I don't know how to

Ok, I don't know how to break this to you... But muscle cars cannot get good mileage. And high mileage cars don't have oversize engines. Personally, I find my Prius to be a little overpowered. I'd be willing to give up 20HP for better mileage. 60mpg instead of 52mpg.

As far as the blind spot, I added small (3") round spot mirrors to the Prius rear view mirrors. I'm a truck driver, so I'm used to using spot mirrors, and they totally eliminate any blind spots. Don't even have to turn my head to have 360 view.

Interior liberty and

Interior liberty and reassure are by far the most important in the world of world-class cars. the Innova offers a emotion of far more hard work than any other models. here we have unique collection available for you and also click here love facebook status giving you more categories.

+ Reply to Thread