+ Reply to Thread

VW Hybrid Diesel

As you may have heard VW is considering building an ultra fuel effiecient Hybrid Diesel vehicle PLEASE support this idea by signing the following online petition:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/VWHYBRIDIESEL

Making a hybrid vw would an

Making a hybrid vw would an excellent idea I am a huge fan of vw and woud buy one of those.

Sincerely
    Ryan Parker

Its about time !!!!

Its about time !!!!

I'm waiting for them to come

I'm waiting for them to come out so I can buy one. Hopefully they come out soon & in all models

this is very exciting.....

this is very exciting.....

This would be great....

This would be great....

I have been driving VW

I have been driving VW Diesels for the last twelve years and would like to continue doing so, but my next car will be a Hybrid. Over to you VW, it's your decision.

I drive a Kombi T4 in

I drive a Kombi T4 in Australia, and currently get about 10 kilometres average to the litre of fuel.
    I would be interested in a hybrid car if it was as fuel efficient as mine is at the moment.
    I will continue to drive VW's, love my car......just wish they made the old Kombi's still - they were awesome.

VW make good cars and with

VW make good cars and with this idea of "hybrid diesel" cars they will break the ice. In my opinion diesel is better, I had only diesel cars, now I have a Mercedes bought from car dealers Lancaster PA that runs on diesel and I am very pleased with it. I hope other people will vote for this and in the end VW will build a fuel efficient hybrid diesel vehicle.

I think with diesel + hybrid

I think with diesel + hybrid motor vw will win the market. Because the vw diesel motor is the leader of diesel motors in the world. But now its the time that vw should combine, its cars with eloctro magnetic motors as well too. specialy the family cars wich can be used some taxi cars also, like touran and sharan. These seven seats car already has been as comfprt taxi in most cities.. Please do it as soon as possible. thanks.
    Sherzad.