+ Reply to Thread

Smart key All doors unlock problem

So I have a 2009 Camry Hybrid that I bought used in October, one issue I have with the smart key is it doesn't open all the other doors when I touch the driver door. Being a 6'2 20 year old I'm not worried abOut the safety aspect of someone else jumping in my car. I took my car to the dealership last weekend and asked if they could change it for me as I read online it had to be changed by the dealer. They told me it was not possible. There was no way to change that setting. After digging on this forum, I found a 10 second solution; given by user TomCat 4 years ago. Keep the car off and follow this procedure, option two, hearing two beeps twice outside the car will make all doors unlock on touching the driver side. Release the buttons after you hear the beeps. Worked first try for me!

Here's the procedure:

CHANGING THE DOORS TO BE UNLOCKED

Each time you push the lock button
    together with the panic button on the
    smart key for about 5 seconds with the
    hybrid system off, the setting for door
    unlocking will change as follows:

1. Driverís door unlocking mode: If you
    perform smart unlocking operation on
    the driverís door, it will unlock. Performing
    unlocking operation on the
    front passengerís door or back door
    will unlock all the doors. When the
    system switches to this mode, one
    beep sounds inside the vehicle and two
    beeps sound three times.

2. All doors unlocking mode: Performing
    smart unlocking operation on either
    front door or back door will unlock all
    the doors. When the system switches
    to this mode, one beep sounds inside
    the vehicle and two beeps sound twice.

3. Single door unlocking mode: The
    driverís door or back door on which
    you perform smart unlocking operation
    will unlock. However, performing unlocking
    operation on the front passengerís
    door will unlock all the doors.
    When the system switches to this
    mode, one beep sounds inside the vehicle
    and two beeps sound once.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

when we lost our keys and

when we lost our keys and can't able to open the door of our car, It's very bad condition. People are also in a fix when the car keys get jammed in the door lock, and they cannot open the door. Imagine yourself in such worrisome situation. The first thing that you would do is to turn the key harder, which could only worsen the situation. Locksmiths can help here too.

Garage Door

Another advantage of these

Another advantage of these doors is the ability to keep insects and pests out. The disappearing screen runs through a brush system that eliminates gaps between the mesh and the track. By sealing the gaps, small pests like flies, spiders, mice, lizards and more are unable to enter the home.front door

What a nice piece of

What a nice piece of information buddy. I 'll try to follow these steps. Thanks for sharing a such a nice informative post.

Iím really impressed with

Iím really impressed with your article, such great information you mentioned here, thanks for your sharing and waiting to see your future posts.

Thanks for taking the time

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

I know that everybody must

I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand.