+ Reply to Thread

jumped car now ima, e break and d is flashing

last night my car died while I was at work I called someone to come jump me and we did get the car running plan on the way home I noticed that the battery was not recharging, my feet on the dashboard was flashing my emergency brake light ima light and the check engine light were all on. I was also told that my brake lights were not working on the ride home. today I tried to start the car which failed, so again I tried to jump the battery, only this time it would not even turn over. no interior lights no radio no headlights brake lights nothing will turn on. I went down to the auto parts store and got a new battery, only to find out that the original battery still had just left. I'm getting a battery fuse in the morning from honda and am wondering if this is likely to fix my problem. the car is an 05 with 220,000 miles, but has been well maintained over the years. The fuse is eighty amp labeled battery which must be directly ordered from honda. my main concern is that I'm falling into a money pit I'm wondering ifu think this will fix it

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

You should have checked the

You should have checked the old 80 amp fuse first to see, if indeed this fuse had blown before you go ordering a new replacement. If the 12v battery is still good, then it sounds like the IMA Hybrid battery is giving you this problem. What caused your car to die in the first place? Did you leave your lights on?

Very interesting issue!

Very interesting issue! Sincerely i don't know what the right answer is!
    Inchirieri Masini Bucuresti

Was it a professional or

Was it a professional or someone that knew how to jump it? Possibly a fuse blew, because the cables were put on backwards. If not, check the 12 volt battery (the regular one). If that is bad, it could throw the IMA for a unbalanced system

I was about to say something

I was about to say something on this subject. But now i can see that everything on this subject is very awesome and intense, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the issues and being valued. pellet mill heating machine

A hybrid vehicle is a

A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to move the vehicle. The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors.semi truck accident lawyer

A hybrid vehicle is a

A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to move the vehicle. The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors. ppcdoctors.co.uk

A plug-in hybrid electric

A plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) is a hybrid vehicle with batteries that can be recharged by connecting a plug to an electric power source. It shares the characteristics of both conventional hybrid electric vehicles, having an electric motor and a backup internal combustion engine for power, and of battery electric vehicles, also having a plug to connect to the electric grid. éléctricité

A car is considered a hybrid

A car is considered a hybrid car if it is powered by at least two different energy sources including a non-polluting. These non-polluting sources are: battery type rechargeable energy storage system or RESS, hydrogen, compressed air, wind, human interaction, liquefied natural gas or solar energy.