+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2009 - Hybrid Civic poor millage / problems with front battery

Hi, i have a Hybrid Honda civic 2009, 40000km.

since i have it, i tracked the gaz consumation and realised that it is different from what the sales guy told me. Even if i totally change the way of driving.
    Anyway gas in town was more close to 6.5L/100km and at 100km/hr on the high way... not muh than 5.8L/100km

i tryied everything, but the result was much better the week after a oil changed. (close to 5.8 in town)

So since i'm tracking it a lot !!! and i farely know my car... last month it progressively start comsuming at 10L/100km.
    Wow... that's close to my Mazda MPV !!! and it did also after the oil changed.

i bring it to honda complaining about it.

High gas consumming, car dont stop anymore, the battery hold it charge 2 km, it is almost alway dead, even while driving on highway. Electric assist is almost nothing...

they checked it

no alert, no warning, no codes...

they decided to check hybrid battery, it was ok.
    they check front battery, this one was dead !!!!!
    they replace it...

and now it's better but not what it was... (i have not complet a full tank yet... but my bet is around 7.5l/100km

they also did an software updgrade... wich i'm pretty sure it change something...

anyway i just wanted to let people know my experiences for futher things...

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

High gas consumming, car

High gas consumming, car dont stop anymore, the battery hold it charge 2 km, it is almost alway dead, even while driving on highway. Electric assist is almost nothing...Green News

the update may have a tiny

the update may have a tiny effect on the gas milage. They were supposed to say it may affect the milage (the update).

It truly useful & it helped

It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    Regards,
    travel resorts

.I like your site. Keep up

.I like your site. Keep up your work.
    Regards,
    travel resorts

This is very nice one and

This is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article. cheat mw2

I just wanna thank you for

I just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I have ever seen i like it i learn something today.
    IT Recruitment

I have been reading and

I have been reading and reviewing your article for a few minutes to ponder some of your sound points. I like the way you think and I agree on a large portion of this content.
    Ferienwohnungen Berlin

These articles, I really

These articles, I really care about the comments one. I think this is the blog of an inspiration, is definitley worth following. I had also become a user, so please let me update. flats agra

These articles, I really

These articles, I really care about the comments one. I think this is the blog of an inspiration, is definitley worth following. I had also become a user, so please let me update. flats agra